He heard snoring coming from a room he checked all the other rooms - empty. After doing so he went back to where the snoring was coming. His gun already off safety he pulled it out. The snoring had stopped so he was making sure he was extra quiet. The light flicked on quickly and the man held a gun pointing right back towards Chicago. Atleast he won't go down without a fight. He dodged the bullets the man's gun spit out quickly. The gun waisted no time not caring about Chicago catching his balance as they shot out some more. "I knew he would send someone" the man spoke now getting out of bed. Chicago found the closest thing and threw it at him hearing a loud thud he saw the man now on the floor gun flew across it. He had thrown a computer at the man's head which left a forming knot on it. "I hoped It would've been himself- but of course his pussy ass doesn't take care of his own business" he spoke as he tried to slowly crawl for the gun. Chicago stepped on the man's wrist and bent down. He waved the gun a bit and the man let out a shriek in pain. He knew he had to be quick- the man looked into the barrel of his own gun and for a split second Chicago thought he was going to beg for his life.

"I told them about the trap house over the hair store- how you guys had some poor women being s ploy to your schemes- they'll raid it by morning and all of you will rot in jail" bang bang bang. Chicago shot him then threw the gun down. He checked the time on his watch that was on his left wrist. With 15 minutes to spare. He walked out the front door shutting it behind him and looked around for the dogs- they weren't anywhere close to the house so he just got in the car and Trystan looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

"You hit?"

"Am I ever?" Trystan smile and let out a hyena laugh and they drove away from the house.

"You need to empty the trap above the hair store now! Send people to do it now/ get your guys off the street and send them over" he spoke after he relished what the man had said. "Have them do it in the dark most likely they have a cop already over there in a undercover. Send someone a child a women to distract him- make it look serious so he has to get out of his car and get them all to move stuff" he spoke as he took off his gloves and his ski mask.

"Look at you Twans Jr" Trystan said with a small smile he was already typing in numbers off his burner and holding the phone to his ear. When they got back to Trystans trap he took a shower immediately. The best thing was he didn't have to use his own gun so it didn't need to be cleaned or anything. He stood in the shower for quite a bit of time before actually cleaning himself off. Seeing someone's blood leak out of them made you feel dirty. Even if you didn't touch them- he always needed to take a shower after: he got changed into the change of clothes he brought and put everything back into his duffle bag.

"You need a ride back?im gonna go see the cops face when they find nothing" Trystan started and he shook his head.

"I'm good- you stay safe"

"You too Sly" Trystan spoke with an small smile and Chicago rolled his eyes walking out of the trap and back towards his apartment. The walk back wasn't as peaceful as the walk there. It was now daytime so the streets were flooded with people trying to get to work, or class or whenever they had to go at 6 in the morning. By  time he reached the apartment it was a little bit past seven he opened the first door and was greeted with Bishop who looked slightly  confused.

  "Long night?" He asked but Chicago just looked him up and down a bit and what he was doing then back towards the male and shrugged. "Did you eat last night?" The silence between the two was defending and he didn't even know what he did. Why he even felt guilty? Like he was in the wrong. "Chicago?" He looked up at the male who held the door open for him with a tired look on his face. His bags under his eyes darker then usual- his stare wasn't upset or angry- he like exhausted. "Did you sleep last night?" He asked and Chicago just shrugged and motioned for him to get inside. Bishop stepped closer to the male to examine his face and yep- he looked exhausted. His usually golden brown eyes were dull and almost lifeless. Bishop moved hair from his face to get a better look but it only showed a more tired version which his hair hid a little bit.