3 - Coffee Jelly

'I jinxed it'

What. I looked around the table, looking at everyone to see if they said anything. It looked completely normal, with Kokomi still talking to Saiki, but really she was talking to herself at this point, and Kaido starting to chat with Nendo, since Nendo started talking to him about a random topic.

It was normal.. so.. what was that? Where did that come from?

Looking around the area trying to find an idea on who or what that was, I looked back at Kokomi, now realizing she was looking back at me, confused, with a concerned face.

"Are.. you good Kye?" Kokomi asked directly towards me, sounding worried when she spoke her words. Since she stopped her rambling, Kaido and Nendo also stopped their conversation suddenly as well, now looking at me confused too. It was quiet, which overwhelmed me.

"You seem to be, looking around a lot," Kokomi said in a calmer voice, making the air even thicker for me, while everyone at the table was now focusing their attention on me, even Saiki now.

"Oh uh, I'm good," I responded, trying to think of other things to say.

"I was just.. lost in thought," I playfully said, scratching my head while giving Kokomi a slight forced smile.

"Oh alright. Anyways.." Kokomi continued on, as she started to talk to Nendou and Kaidou about a random topic, which pushed this whole situation out of the way. Thank goodness.

Maybe.. I was really just lost in thought. Was I hallucinating? I looked at the others once again, as it became normal as usual. I probably was just hallucinating. I then felt a touch on my shoulder, as when I turned around to see who it was, I saw Kaidou  hand holding onto me, pointing somewhere to a distance where there was a lady. "Look, I think that's our order right there," the boy stated as the waitress came closer with a tray full of treats In her hand. It was in fact, our order.

The waitress then came up to our table, placing down a multitude of treats that Kokomi had ordered for all of us.

"Wow! These look so yummy!" She exclaimed, as her eyes sparkled by the sight of all the treats laid out by the waitress. Finally, the waitress placed the last dessert, and left the table. The table was covered with all sorts of high sugar, with there being a tray of macaroons, some slices of cake, different types of jelly, and some cookies organized in a nice arrangement.

"Oh wow," was what I accidentally blurted from out of my mouth. There was a lot.

"I take first dibs!" Kaido exclaimed, as he took a random cake slice out of all the sweets, scooting it more towards him. He took out a fork and sliced a piece with his fork, eventually popping it into his mouth. You could tell he was savoring the yumminess in his mouth, just by his expression.

"That must be good huh? Can I have a slice??" Nendou scooted more towards Kaido, getting a better look at the treat he picked out, which made Kaido's savoring mood, all of a sudden to a mood of annoyance.

"No." Kaido replied, continuing to eat slices out of his cake.

"Awww, why not buddy.." Nendou whined, as the both of them both went at it, with Kaido being stubborn to share, and Nendou being stubborn to just shut up.

I chuckled from the commotion, as it was amusing to me. I then brought my attention back to the table, full with multiple choices to choose from. I looked back at Kokomi, who was picking out a variety of macaroons from the tray, putting it onto her plate.

"Kye, you should try some of these, these are really good," she suggested while looking at me with a bright smile, and then started focusing on putting more macaroons onto her plate.