Chapter.17

Y/n's POV:

I wake up in the morning. i sweat. Helena lies next to me with her bare breasts. My phone rings and i answer it quickly. "Yes, miss Y/ln" I whisper. "Hey Y/n...it's me, willow" what!? Why is she calling me!? "Listen willow, this is so inappropriate right now" "why?" "I- i just woke up and i'm so tired" helena yawns tiredly and i hang up as a reflex. "Morning Hellie" i say quick and put my phone away. "Morning, Love-" as her body touches mime, she notices that i'm sweating. "you're sweating...was the night so extreme?" I giggle "maybe...i'll take a quick shower" "oh please stay, you don't even smell" Helena begs and kisses my neck. "Please Helena, I just hate sweating while you cuddle with me" "ok, take a shower but hurry up, Mommy isn't the patient type" "yea" i undress in front of helena and she looks at my naked body while lying in bed. "You're enjoying this, aren't you?" I grin. "Of course I do, and I would ask that you leave the bathroom door open so I can watch my girl take a shower" the Bathroom is also connected to Helenas Bedroom that's why she want me to do it. "God you're so annoying" i say and open the bathroom door to get in.

"Mhh...sweet" .i roll my eyes with a smile and sigh. "The shower screen stays open too, dear" she calls. I shampoo and soap myself, I also touch myself a few times to make me moan and helena Wet. "Who's that hot slut over there?" She calls and i laugh. "Your hot slut" i call back. I let the hot water flow over my body and wash off the shampoo. "Come on, Slut, Hurry up!" "alright!" I turn off the water and wrap myself in a towel.

I go to helena again. "why the towel?" She says with a grin. "I'm freezing" I say sarcastically. "Come on, Drop it, i want to see my pretty Girl" she pats next to her and lifts the blanket. I climb back in helenas bed but still wraped in the towel. "Oh please remove the towel" she tries to open it but i remove her hand. "No no, not now" "ugh" she places soft kisses all over my neck and presses her body against mine. My phone rings again. Shit. "Who's calling, Dear?" "It's willow..." "why don't you answer?" "Because i don't know what to say you know" she gets off me and takes my phone, but not answering. "Alright, Let me help you, 'i don't want to talk to you Willow, Fuck you' now your turn" she answers the call. I panik a bit. "I don't want to talk to you, Willow, Fuck you" helena hangs up. "Was that so bad?" "Helena!" I whine. "Stop whining, i helped you" .i burrow my face in helenas pillow. Ofcourse she takes the chance to open the towel and look at my nacked butt. She strokes over it while i still lie on my stomach. She slaps my butt. "Helena" .she giggles. "I'm sorry, Love it was just so cute...but hey, what can mommy do to make you happy again?" "just slap me, i deserve it for beeing such a horrible Friend" i say into the pillow. "Oh come on, You're not, Darling and i can't slap you, when your'e suffering in self-pity for no reason" she bends down to my ear and moves my hair away from my ear. Now she kisses me near my ear. "you know how uncomfortable this is?" I giggle. "I don't care" she whispers and takes my arms and holds them thight on my back. Then she sits on my butt while still holding my hands. "You can't move, right?" Helena smiles. "Obviously not" i giggle. "Helena..." "yes, little one?" "AM i a horrible person?" She sighs "baby...you're not a horrible person or a horrible friend...your just...a people pleaser, Willow hurt you, you were angry, willow asked to hang out, you accepted her apology, then she hurt you again and NOW she's calling you...and YOU don't know what to say? Isn't it wierd?" Helena is still on top of me and i think about what she said. "Maybe you're right...i really shouldn't hang out with her anymore" "Trust me Darling...Mommy is always Right" she strokes with one hand trough my hair, and with the other hand she's still holding mine on my back.

We both "scream" as my phone rings again. "For gods sake, i'm throwing that phone out of the window!" Helena says and i giggle. "It's still my phone, you know?" "You wanna...accept?" She sighs. "No" i let my head fall into the pillows again. "You notice What a good girl you are, when you listen to mommy?".i nod. Helena Declines the call and mutes my phone. She moves her hips on my butt back and forth and tries to ralax me. "Mhh...your hot ass is so soft" "great" i mumble. "could it be that you're a kinky bitch, helena?" "You call me kinky?" She grins.

Because of Helena i didn't notice that i have at least 20 missed calls from willow, so...

There's a knock at our Door. Helena and i gasp. "Who's this?" Helena asks as she stops kissing my neck. I stand up and put on Helena's black silk dressing gown and she still wears her hot sleeping dress from yesterday. We vo downstairs and i wait on the couch while helena checks. It's... "Rye!?" Helena asks shocked. "Love, i...is there anything you want to tell me? Am i a bad Boyfriend, did i do anything wrong?" "No no, Darling...it's nothing it's just-" Helena is compleatly shocked as she sees willow coming. "Ok, Carter! Where the fuck is Y/n!?" She says angry and i hide in the kitchen. "No no no" i say quite to myself. I can't leave helena alone with this so i go to her and see Ryes worried and willows angy face. "Y/n! You are sick! What the fuck is wrong with you!? You're dating and fucking an 57 year old woman!?" Willow screams. "What?" Rye asks. "Let's calm down everyone we can talk about this" helena says worried. everyone is talking at once as the police comes.

"Miss Bonham Carter?" "Y- yea?" Helena says worried. "We need to talk to you, immediately...and with miss Y/ln" he looks at me too now. Willow and Rye leave and the Police comes in.

"So...what is it?"

Ik this is a short and i think kinda boring chapter but yee, i thought about ending this story but i'm not really sure...i started to write sum one-shots and i really like them so, please tell me what to do, luvs!

I'm not even sure if my WHOLE story was good or made sense :')