Chapter.10~nsfw

-Smut-

luckily, helena is lying next to me in the morning, so i cuddle into her arms. she sleeps very deeply so she doesn't notice anything. my phone vibrates, it's my reminder for my gynecologist meeting later. "Morning, you little girl" hellie says tired and quite. "Morning, but You don't need to get up, you can sleep a little longer. I have to go to my gynecologist anyway" "gynecologist? That means another Woman touches you" she says in shock but still tired. "Oh my God" i say annoyed and get up. "I've been going there for a long time" "yea, but that was before you were mine" "look hellie, i don't think you want that your little baby dies because of Breast-cancer, right?" "No" "see, i need to go there" she slowly gets up and comes to me. "Allright...but i'm coming with you" she smiles. "Hellie you can't" "i need to, what if she fucks you?" "You are so ridiculous, you know this?" She gives me a kiss and i touch her nacked boobs. "Good Lord...and you are amazing Y/n" "i know" i smile.

I'm wearing this:

A simple jeans with a corset

A simple jeans with a corset. Nothing special but i like it.

"Isn't that too costly for a gynecologist?" "no, then you can watch how she slowly takes off my corset" i give her a wink. "how can you be so naughty" Helena is wearing one of her beautiful blouse with a deep neckline. Under her blouse, she wears a push-up bra, the bra makes her boobs really big. she wears one of her long skirts and over her blouse a long, open cardigan which emphasizes her breasts even more.
A/n: ik that doesn't make any sense bc they are at Y/n's apartment but...it's magic ofc, yk
"if you're allowed to wear something provocative, I'm even more allowed to" she whispers into my ear. i put my face in her cleavage and helena gently stroked my head. "Oh puppy" she kisses my head. "I want to be in this position forever" i say. "We need to go now"

We go outside and drive to my gynecologist.

we go in together. "Hello, I have an appointment. Y/n Y/ln" "of course, you can wait a in the waiting room, the Doctor will be right here, Miss" "thanks" Me and helena sit down in the waiting room next ro each other. "I can't wait to see those big udders" "what?, you're waiting here mommy" "no, i'm coming with you" "says who?" "Your mommy, your misstress and your owner, me" "don't exaggerate, helena" she gives me a quick kiss on my lips. "Miss Y/ln please" the doctor takes me and helena to the treatment room. "good morning miss, It's my pleasure" she says. Helena looks at me with a jealous look. "And it's really nice to meet you, miss bonham carter" hellie smiles at her. "well...if you would free yourself from the top first" i nod. "miss carter, you can sit down here meanwhile" she points on a chair infront of the examination couch. Helena sits down and I have now taken off my corset. "would you lie on your back on the couch?" I nod and lay down. she puts on gloves and begins to feel my breasts. I look at helena, she sits behind my doctor so she can't see helena. Hellie spreads her legs and bends over so that i can see her breasts. when she then begins to touch her thighs, it turns me on so much, then my nipples get hard and i have to moan. "It's allright, that is compleatly normal" my doctor says. fuck, I've never moaned at my gynecologist! Helena shakes her head in disappointment. "ok...you don't have breast cancer" she smiles and I smile back. "Now to your...you know" "yes, of course" I put my corset back on and then take off my pants and underwear. I lay on my back again. "ready?" I nod and spreat my legs. She penetrates me and examines me the way they do it. Luckily, thanks to Helena, I can suppress my moaning at something like that. "everything looks good" she says. "Hmm, allright we're done" I get up and put my things back on. "Any questions, or?" Helena stands up. "Yes...Who could we contact if Y/n wants to have her breasts enlarged?" Helena asks "Helena!" "What? It's just a question" "well...If that's the case, go to a doctor who's trained to do it" my doc. Answers. "that won't be necessary, I already have double D's, Helena" "when there are no other notes, you may go" "thank you, see you next time" "byee"