Chapter.3

~7:00 a.m.~
In the morning I wake up on my desk and fall tired from my chair. I go to the bathroom and get ready. I have to do it quickly because I'm going to Helena for a short time before school. I put on my school uniform...

And style my hair according to the specifications of the school: -Hair pinned up to a somewhat strict bun-A ribbon with the pattern of the skirt

...And style my hair according to the specifications of the school: -Hair pinned up to a somewhat strict bun
-A ribbon with the pattern of the skirt.
-And a hair clip with the coat of arms of our school.
I like our school uniforms and the Regulation of the hair bc noone can say anything rude about our style.
Of course, we also have shoes with the uniforms, and I think they're really nice...

I put my school supplies in my purse and go to Helena.

I ring on her doorbell "ah Hello Love, come in" she hugs me and kisses me on my cheek as she opens the door. "I have only 5 minutes until I have go Hellie" "Never mind, That's enough time to cuddle a little" She holds out her arms to me and points to hugging as we sat down on her couch "Hellie, my uniform wrinkles" I laugh. "I don't care, I want to hug you now" Sighing, I hug her and feel her satisfied breath on my neck. "oh Darling...Mommy loves you more than you can imagine" she breathes against my neck while kisses me slightly. "aw I love you too" I answer with a smile. "maybe you should stay at home with me today" she Suggest as she runs her fingers through my long hair. "No Hellie I can't, The day after tomorrow we write our first exam and I can't afford to miss school" "all right..." She sounds deterred. "oh Helena...come on, I said I'll come to you after school" I kiss her on her lips and she smiles. "mommy's good little girl" the way she says that! I look at my phone and I see that I have to go now. "Hellie, I need to go" "now?" I nod and give her a kiss. I get up and take my bag. "Dear, it may be that I have an interwiev when you come home from school, so I have to give you my house key..." She gives me her house key and I put it in my bag. "ah OK, thank u Hellie...Am I alone here then?" "no, I'm here...that is an interwiev Per zoom" "K, I really need to go now-" She gets up and gives me a Kiss. "then shut up and go now" she smiles. "bye mommy" "bye little one" I go outside and walk to school as it's not far.

When I arrive at school, Willow hugs me happily "i missed you so much Y/n" "I missed you too" "I saw the photoshoot, you looked stunning" "thank you will" I don't know if I should tell her that I dated helena but I think I should wait a bit. We go into the classroom and wait for our teacher. As long as we wait for our teacher, I will briefly describe willow to you:
-She's the same size as me and she has a really awesome body.
-Black Hair,(She has styled her hair into a wolf cut)
-Siren Eyes (her left Eye is Ice blue and her right one is Black) her mascara makes her eyes look so good.
-She has full lips and On her tongue you can see a tongue piercing.
-and she's 18 too btw.