Chapter.16.B-Day~nsfw

TW: BDSM+Knive! helena explained it in chapter 15😙

Helena and I get in Helena's car and I drive us to the restaurant.

"oh darling it's so sweet that you're driving" "no problem Mommy" she puts her hand on my thigh and squeezes it gently. "Helena" i warn her with a laugh. "What? I'm not doing anything" she smirks. "I need to drive and concentrate on the road" "Have you ever had an orgasm while driving?" She smirks and reaches my panties. "Helena i'm serious now, stop that" "i'm just saying...There's a first time for everything darling" .i sigh. She takes her phone and pushes my panties aside to free my pussy. "Helena! How many times do i need to tell you!? you can walk to the restaurant!" she takes a picture of my pussy and then covers it again. "Calm down, i'll do it myself" "god helena, that's disgusting, can't you wait another half hour until we're there?" "No" she spreads her legs and puts her legs on top of the dashboard infront of her. She takes off her panties and throws them on my lap. "Stop that shit helena, what if we get stopped, huh!?" "stop yelling at me, let me have my fun and focus" "I don't believe that now, you want to fuck yourself here, next to me, at 11 p.m. in YOUR car!?" "Problem?" "oh please, get it over with and get dressed" "fine!"

she penetrates herself with her index and ring finger, moving them in and out. She moans and throws her head back. "please watch the seat, be careful not to drip your cum on it" "could you be quite please!" She moans. "Mhh! Ugh!" She opens her mouth. "Shut up, your moans are distracting" "YOU are distracting, I was so close! God just stop talking and drive" she rubs her clit again and inserts two fingers into her pussy. She cums and screams so hard, it makes ME wet. "Done?" "Oh yes" "great, there are still 20 minutes until we are there" "can you pull over for a moment? I have to put my panties on" "no problem" I pull over and Helena gets out. I turn on the lights so she can see something. "You know where my pantie is?" "no idea, you threw it on my lap" she bends down to check my footwell. "Found it!" "Great, can we go on?"

She sits back down in the passenger seat and starts to kiss me on my neck. "Mommy stop" "why? we're not driving" I turn on the car and drive on "you sure about that?" I laugh. "That orgasm i had was great, it's so diffrent in a car" "good to know"

After what felt like forever, we finally arrived at the restaurant.

It looks already huge from the outside, but when we hung in, it looked like something out of a dream.
"It looks so romantic, Darling" she shugs me and kisses my neck. We sit down at a Table for two and a waitress comes to us. "Welcome Miss Y/ln and Miss Carter, i'll be your waitress tonight" she puts the menu cards down for us. "Thank you" "just call me if you want anything" she smiles and leaves.

"We could do this more often" "what?" I giggle. "Going on Dates, eating Dinner together, this kind of stuff" "hm...i'm going to think about it" i smile. "I'm so exited about later...because of The BDSM yk" she grins. "I really don't know about this...i don't feel safe with that, please let me think again" "that's understandable. it's not everyone's cup of tea. but there's no pressure and no rush. just take your time and think about it. i won't pressure you into anything, Darling" "thank you" the waitress come sto us again. "Any whishes?" "i have the chicken Caesar salad" she writes it down "ofcourse, what about you?" She asks me. "Uhm...i'll have the roast beef with mashed potatoes" "good choice, it will take 5 minutes, can i get you anything to drink?" "oh yes, we will take two champagne, thanks" "sure" she leaves.

another waiter comes with our champagne. "There you go" he leaves. "Ok, that was fast" i giggle. "You choose a great restaurant, Love" we take our glasses and toast "to your birthday" i smile. We start drinking. "and helena...i got you a present too" i teatch a little box with a bow on it. "that wasn't necessary, dear. And anyway, when did you buy that?" Helena giggles. "i ordered it...but open it" i say with a grin. She opens it and gasps. "Y/n!" She chuckels quite. "What do you think, mommy?" It's a sucking toy. "I definitely don't have that yet" "whenever I'm gone and you miss me, you just think of me and...use that" i smile. "Oh thank you so much, Darling" she kisses me on my lips and puts it in her purse. "as soon as we get home I'll try it out...and you can hold it" she grins. "Oh i would love to"