Chapter.15.B-Day

"Should we take out the dogs babe?" "ok, i'll get the leash"

I get the leash from Lottie, Pablo and me. "Alright, got them" Helena Fastens the lines on Lottie and Pablo "and what about me?" I say sad. "Funny, you can't walk trough london with a leash around your neck, And certainly not when I'm the one holding it" "please" i look at her with big eyes. "I said no, Come on baby, maybe later when we get home again? And just think about the rumors" "they exist anyway" "what do i always say?" She looks at me sternly. "I have to obey you" "good girl" she says sweet and gives me a kiss on my forehead.

After taking the dogs out, we go back home. "Darling...are you familiar with...bdsm?" Helena asks as she removes the leash. I shake my head but i know exactly what that is, i just want to hear it from her. "Can you...explain what that is?" I say while hugging her. "It means Bondage, Discipline, Sadism and Masochism" she whispers into my ear while kissing it. "And can you describe the sense of it?" "That is a sexual activity that involves, tying a partner up, games in which one partner controls another, or giving and receiving pain for pleasure" the way she whispers it into my ear! Fuck! "But i don't want Pain During Sex, you know this" i say and let go off her. "Lets Try that please, maybe you will like it" "I don't think so" I sit down at the sofa. "And besides, i want to take you out Tonight" i say sad. "Where?" She says and sits next to me. "I can't tell you, it's a sup-" The Doorbell rings. "I'll go" Helena stands up and opens the Door, Rye comes in with Flowers and Helenas favourite Chocolate. "Happy Birthday Darling" pff, his Present is nothing against mine. "Oh, Y/n is here...again" he says while looking at me. "What you mean 'again'?" "Thank you so much Rye, a lovely present, Baby" she kisses him and takes it. "do you have plans for tonight? I wanted to take you out" he says. "Excuse me!?" I say and stand up. "I'm right here, so...could you just talk about that later?" "Y/n, could you shut your sweet useful mouth for a second, thanks" helena says. "So...are you free?" "I'm so sorry, i need to study a lot with Y/n for her exammination" "but it's your birthday, come on" "sorry Rye" i smile a bit, because it's cute how helena lies, just to spend time with me. "Alright, i'll leave then, see you maybe tomorrow" "bye, Love"

Helena sighs. "So My Mouth is useful, huh?" "I just said it like that" she laughs. "But that's not a lie right?" She grabs my chin. "every time i would press your head against my pussy i would reach 10 orgasms in a row, that useful ist your li'l mouth, you-" "what? what am i?" I interrupt her rudely with a grin. "You little...fucktoy" "uhh" i kiss her neck and mark her with many hickeys. "Oh god, mommy" "You are the one kissing my neck, Darling, why do you love that so much?" She giggles. "Because...your neck says so much like: Bite me, Kiss me or lick me" "Really?" She says amused. "Yes...and right now it says eat me" i bite, lick and suck her neck at once. She lifts her head so that i have it easier. A small moan escapes from her mouth. "When do we need to get ready Darling?" "For what?" I ask. "You wanted to take me out, that's what you said" "right...I reserved a table for us at 10pm" "we need to get ready then, and i need to shower" helena smirks. "Ok cool, i'll get dressed" i turn around and search for a pretty outfit in her closet. She wraps her arms around my waist and rests her chin on my shoulder. "Oh come on, I thought we could take a shower together" "Helena" "hm?" "I know exactly what you want" "i don't know what you're talking about" she says innocently. "Go and take a shower now for fucks sake, we need to be there punctual" i laugh. she sighs in disappointment and goes into the bathroom.

"Jesus, this woman drives me fucking crazy" i say and pick a dress.

I put it on and start to do my make-up.

I Wear matching black high-heels.

i sit down on helena's bed and wait for her

i sit down on helena's bed and wait for her. "Jesus Hellie, hurry up!" She comes out of the bathroom, Wrapped in a towel. "Mhh...look at that sweet toy" she says And i blush. She drops her towel with a smile. "You look endlessly stunning, Miss Carter" i say and stand up to touch her soft boobs. "oh shush" she goes to her closet and puts on underwear. "What dress should i wear?" "Maybe something light, so i can undress you easyly" i suggest. "Clever girl" she changes into her dress. "May you help me with mommys zipper?" She says as she turns around. "Ofcourse" before i close the zipper, i kiss her back up to her neck. "Thank you" she kisses my lips gently.

"As i said, stunning" i whisper

"As i said, stunning" i whisper. "Can you do me a favor?" "Ofcourse" "then jump a bit for me, come on, be a good little bunny" "you serious, god helena you are so needy" "please i want to see those soft cherrys bouncin'" i roll my eyes. "did you just roll your eyes?" She squeezes me and kisses me on my lips. I laugh. "You make me so agressive, Love" "trust me, i know" she hugs me and puts her chin on my shoulder. "would you mind lifting mommy's skirt, my toy?" I kiss her and put my hands under her skirt to squeeze her thighs. She moans quite. "the female body is a masterpiece, isn't it?" Helena whispers. "The breasts or rather the female genitals in general are the best part"

Yee, still alive :) I had to split the chapters up again because otherwise it would take too long, sorry guys!