Chapter 3: THE Flash

Me and Cat Noir landed on a rooftop. And so did Spider-Man. We all stared at the burning building. People screamed as they tried to get out of the building.

"We gotta save those civilians." said Spider-Man.

"What about the Akuma?" asked Cat Noir.

Spider-Man looked at us confused. I wasn't upset. I wouldn't blame him. Akumas are more known in Paris since this is literally where (as I'm assuming) all of them basically live.

"What?" the Web-Head asked.

"An Akuma." I explained.

Before I could give out any more details, a man with lightning bouncing off his body came zooming out. At first I thought it was one of ol'Spidey's villains: Electro. But he seemed too different.

"I am The Flash!" he shouted, "And I shall get revenge on the person who insulted me yesterday: Peter Parker! He shall pay!"

Me, Cat Noir, and Spider-Man all winced together. I guess we all know the kid, Peter Parker, the exchange student. I guess Flash is still ticked off about Peter apparently "stealing" me away from him.

"Flash Thompson?!" Spider-Man shouted.

"You know that guy?" I asked.

"Oh, uh, he basically bullies Peter Parker.  On a close to daily basis."

I then frowned, more on Flash than Spider-Man of course.  So I guess that Peter has his own Chloe Bourgeois.  Well, I think I might just go a little bit harder on him in that case.  After all, Flash's a guy, right?  Pretty sure he can take a few hits or so.

"Interesting..." I finally said outloud.

I should've guessed. He did call Peter "Puny Parker" after all. Cat Noir asked what the plan was. I suggested that me and Cat Noir would take on Flash since we can purify the Akuma while Spider-Man would save the civilians.

"As you wish, My Lady!" said Cat Noir.

"Let's get to it!" said Spider-Man.

I began to fight with Flash. Trying to discover the location of the Akuma. I then took a look at the necklace. It had a lightning bolt on it. Perfect place. After all, he is "The Flash" which I pretty much think is one of the worst Akuma names I've ever heard of! Naming yourself after your nickname, who does that?

"Get the necklace!" I shouted.

"Alright!" said Cat Noir.

It was tougher than we thought to take him down. Flash was really living up to his name. Things began to look up once Spider-Man joined in on the excitement.

"Hey, guys!" he said, "Sorry I was late for the party!"

He saw a water truck nearby. He immediately pulled the thing open as Flash ran by. The Akuma began to slip. He then smashed into a wall. He turned with pure frustration in his mind.

"How is this happening?!" Flash screamed.

"What's wrong, Flashy? You seem angry." Spider-Man jokes.

"I am Flash, the fastest man alive!"

"Because your name's literally Flash? That's kind of on the nose."

Flash then charged at the man in the red and blue. Spider-Man seemed to know what to do. He summoned a web at two poles on opposite sides. Right before the Akuma could attack him, Spider-Man jumped and kicked Flash down. He then spun out some webs, holding the speedster down.