The loli

2 weeks have passed since I've landed in this world. I've been working with wiz for most of it but I've taken some quests when I can but they're mostly easy ones.

Wiz Alright (y/n) we're gonna close for the night now okay?

(Y/n) Alright then wiz I'll see you tomorrow alright? Oh yeah I'll also bring you a cooked frog since you wanted one.

Wiz O-Oh you don't have to (y/n) I already appreciate your help-

(Y/n) Nonsense. You're getting that cooked frog. I'm not taking no for a answer.

Wiz then blushes

Wiz A-Alright then. Thank you (y/n).

I then smile and wave goodbye as I head to the public baths. After cleaning up and getting stared at by women, I head to the stables and see Aqua and kazuka getting ready for bed.

Kazuka Oh there you are, come on we were just about to hit the hay.

Aqua Yeah all that construction took a lot of work, nothing for a goddess like me unfortunately.

(Y/n) Calm down with the ego it's time to sleep.

I then lay down on the blanket once more and close my eyes..

Kazuka Hold it!!

Aqua Huh? Do you need me to come with you to go pee?

Kazuka What?! No!! I just realized we landed in this world for a better life and we're just here wasting it!!

(Y/n) Speak for yourself.

Kazuka We came to defeat the devil king!!

Random Oi!! Be quiet!!

Kazuka S-Sorry!!

Aqua But how are we supposed to defeat the devil king!? Sure I'm the best in this party-

(Y/n) Watch it..

Aqua But you don't even have the proper equipment!! Plus this town is the furthest from the demon kings castle for a reason!! It's a beginners town!!

(Y/n) Is that why you guys have been working hard?

Kazuka Yeah we've been saving up to buy at least something!

(Y/n) You know you can just do easy quests at the guild right? Like finding cats or something..

Kazuka Hell no!! I wanna get money the heroic way like slaying monsters!! I'll get recognized and be rich forever!!

(Y/n) Yeah sure..

Kazuka Plus Aqua, didn't you send me and (y/n) to go kill the demon king!?

Aqua then shows a face of confusion before realizing what kazuka said.

Aqua Oh yeah!!

(Y/n) Damn they weren't lying about her intelligence..

Aqua I can't believe i forgot of such a thing!! I was too immersed into labor! I can't go back if you two don't defeat the demon king! Alright then it's settled! We'll go defeat the demon king, with my powers it'll be easy!

Kazuka Okay, I'll admit I'm a bit worried about fighting the demon king but since you're a goddess we should be fine!! We'll go but some basic gear tomorrow morning and grind!

(Y/n) I've got the perfect quest in that case..

Random Hey didn't I say shut up!?! Do you want me to beat you 3 up!?