"This is pretty", she gushes a wide smile coming to her face. I go on her side of her car to help her out and she continues to hold my hand. I don't think she noticed due to how excited she was. She damn near dragged me in behind her.

Once we walk in, its a bunch of different options. They have different specials on the wall. The place is divided into two. There's tropical flavors on one side and chocolate flavors on the other. In the middle there's different mixtures of sweet and salty. They have bars in every corner for customers to sit on the stools and eat. Some of the flavors can be self served and some are strictly for the employees to do. "What are you thinking about getting", she peers up at me, her mouth forming a slight pout.

"Uh, I'll do the cookie dough"

"Mhmm I was looking at that too but that tiramisu looks good as fuck", I chuckle at her enthusiasm.

"Its whatever you want, ma", I watch as her body trembles in front of me. You would think she caught chills or something.

I tend to have that affect on people.

"Aw are y'all on a date? Y'all look so cute", a teenager behind the counter gushes. She didn't look much older than sixteen. "Yes girl, he wanted to take me out so bad", Ameila exaggerates on purpose to match the tone of the girl.

"A date that she hinted about", I add and she slaps my arm. "Just saying, nonetheless, we enjoying ourselves"

The girl giggles, "okay i'm not gonna talk y'all ears off. What y'all want, we do cones, clusters, and bowls"

"I'll do a waffle bowl with tiramisu ice cream", Ameila orders first. "He'll have a the same but with cookie dough"

She looks back at me with a innocent stare. I wanted nothing more but to wrap my hand around her neck and bend her over.

She ordering for a nigga and shit.

That's a keeper.

I hand over my card and the girl swipes it. I take out a hundred dollar bill and hand it as a tip. I could tell she's a sweetheart that actually enjoys her job and I wanted her to keep that light. "Omg, you don't have to give me th-"

"I insist, promise it ain't hurting my pockets".

"Keep him around sis", she calls herself trying to whisper to Ameila but I heard everything.

Ameila looks back at me before replying, "Mhmm we'll see"

They laugh and we walk back to the car hand in hand. We sit in the parking lot for awhile to eat and just chill.

🟰🟰🟰

A M E I L A

10:20 pm

We sit in the parking lot at my apartment complex. He just pulled up and we're in the middle of exchanging goodbyes.

I don't want the night to end though.

Its crazy to think that a month ago I was saying fuck dating and now I'm blushing like an idiot. "Good-"

I cut him off, "You got somewhere to be?"

He raises an eyebrow at me, probably the nastiest thoughts coming to mind. I wasn't on that but at the same time I'm not against either. I just wanted his company for a little while longer. Something that I rarely crave after a date, its something about him. He makes me want to step out my comfort zone. "Nah, you tryna hang with the kid some more?", that cocky smirk comes into play again.