"You will cook for him Y/n?" His tears dropped more and so did yours, silently. "I will." Your every word pained him and his every action hurt you. Yet you two found a serene peace in the close vicinity of each other. "Will you…." He licked his lower lip nervously.

"Will you love him?" He questioned and you lost your voice there. Love? Is that even possible for you to ever love someone who isn't Jungkook? You held the collar of his shirt and pulled him closer. "Help me choose my wedding gown. Will you?" You slickly avoided his question and your request made his heart fall dead at once.

You moved away from him when his grip around you loosened and walked across the aisle of gowns which was hanging in the rack. "This one?" You showed him a white lacy gown. "Or this one?" You showed him another off-shoulder evening gown.

"You want me to choose your wedding gown? My wife's wedding gown for her marriage with a different man?" He mouthed painfully and took a few steps towards you. "What's wrong with that?" You let out a forced chuckle before turning towards the big mirror which was attached to the other side of the wall.

"Can't you do this much for your ex-wife?" You looked at him through the mirror as he stood right behind you. "I want to look the prettiest that day-" Your words cut off midway as he turned you towards him, pinned you to the mirror this time and took your lips into his.

The dress which you were holding fell down as the man pulled your shivering body closer and enclosed his lips with yours into a fervent kiss. His tears escaped his eyes and fell on your cheeks which made you close your eyes too and instead of pushing him away, which he anticipated, you pulled him closer, making him tighten his hold around you.

On the other side, Taehyung came outside the changing room only to find the boutique owner, looking fazed and disturbed. "Where did she go?" Taehyung looked around to trace you. "Sir…" the boutique owner pointed towards the other changing room. "She went there….with him…" He replied with hesitancy.

It took Taehyung a few seconds to understand what he meant and when he did, he just shook his head before letting out an awkward smile. "These two foolish people..!!" He remarked before fishing out his phone and calling someone.

"Hana where the hell are you?? I am already third wheeling here between my best friend and her freak husband while my fiancée doesn't gives a sh*t about coming to shop with me." He complained with a frown only to hear a hearty chuckle from the other side. "On my way babe." The female replied to him while the boutique owner stood there more clueless and confused than before.

You ran out of breath but Jungkook didn't run out of his desire as he held you closer to him, kissing your lips dry, leaving them swollen. "You want to look pretty? You know you looked the prettiest in your wedding gown, the day you got married….to me." He spoke in between his frantic breaths.

The kiss was already making you feel dizzy while his proximity made your stomach flip in anxiety and excitement. For you, this was the second kiss which you shared with him after the first one took place at the altar but for him, it was one among the many kisses which he has shared with you, while you were deep in sleep.

"You can't do this to me now." You tried to glare at him but instead held his blazer tightly. "Will that mean that you are cheating on your Tae?" He couldn't help the sarcasm in his voice and you wanted to laugh at his face but all your smiles died down when he started leaning in again.

"I will wear my wedding dress then." You leaned away from him until he held the back of your neck and attached your forehead with his. "Don't you dare." He closed his eyes but you could see his jaws clenched. "That sight was only for me to see." He mouthed seriously.

"I ain't yours anymore. Actually, I was never yours to begin with." You spoke with a sad hint in your voice. "You never casted any rights on me as your wife and neither did you let me do the same." You complained with tears in your eyes.

"You were the first relationship in my life Y/n. First and that too marriage. I was always like this. Less spoken, non expressive. And after my parent's death, the shell around me got higher. I know I was emotionally unavailable to you, but trust me, you are the only person for whom I ever felt this bad. I know I am the bad husband here but I was trying. I was trying to communicate more but I was failing. Failing to the extent that I thought letting you go would be the best. For you. But what I didn't realise was that I will die a slow death because of it."

His cheeks dried up but his eyes glistened with fresh tears. His voice wavered as he spoke his heart to you. "I was ready to wait my entire life for you to open up to me but you chose to let go of me." You cried your turmoil. "I failed Y/n…" He leaned in and your forehead met his again.

"You won't allow me to annul the divorce?" He asked with some hope in his voice but you shook his head, sniffing onto your tears. "You will marry that guy?" You nod your head positively and Jungkook wipes his cheeks before taking a step back. "Fine." He let out a deep breath.

He turned to walk but stopped midway, hastily turned towards you before pulling you closer to him and kissing you again, taking you by surprise. "I love you Jeon Y/n." He confessed his deeper feelings to you with a hardened face and walked out of the changing room, leaving you flustered.

______________________________________