His voice grew even more tender, as if he was holding back his excitement. "Really? That's wonderful, I can't wait to see you,"

Nia's heart skipped a beat, picturing herself sitting across from him. "how does 7 ish sound?"

She looks up and stares at the clock that says 4:30 pm. "Sounds good to me,"

After discussing the time, she gave Theodore her address and the call ended shortly after, both not knowing when to end the conversation.

She couldn't control the excitement and joy, as she counted down the minutes until work ended.

She watches from her offices as all her coworkers clocked out of work, most bidding her goodbye as they walk pass her office. She still had that smile on her face, even when she was packing her stuff up.

Even though work ended, Nia was usually the last to leave since she was responsible for making sure all rooms were locked, lights were off and no windows were open.

Once inspection was completed, she grab her bag and lock up the building before standing and waiting for Matteo to pull up.

When he did, she quickly got in the car greeting Matteo. "Goodnight,"

"Goodnight Ms. Well's," he was so professional, despite Nia telling him to call her Nia for years ago, but he still insists on calling her Ms. Well's

She sighs and leans her head on the window as he drives off in the direction of her apartment. "Tired?" Matteo asked, and she hummed in response, her mind still wondering about the date.

"Now you can relax," Matteo says, and good thing the back was dark, depending on the moon for a little bit of light or else Matteo would've seen the smile on her face. "Not quite sure about that,"

Matteo looks up at the mirror to see Nia looking out the window. "You going somewhere?"

"A lady doesn't kiss and tell Matteo, sorry but I don't make the rules," Matteo chuckles, and the car comes to a halt. Nia grabs all her stuff and opens the door, as she gets out and closed the door Matteo says. "Have a goodnight Ms. Wells,"

Nia turns to him and sends him a smile. "You to Mr. Flores," Matteo watches as she walks up to her apartment, and waits until she enters the building completely before driving off.

When Nia entered her apartment, she couldn't help but quickly dash towards her bedroom, where she placed all her stuff on the bed and dashed towards her closet.

She felt like a school girl, excited to see her crush for the first time. This was not their first date, obviously which made Nia smile as she thought of their first actual date.

"Close your eyes darling," Theodore says, Nia shuts her eyes, feeling a mix of excitement and curiosity coursing through her veins. She places her hands in Theodore's, immediately trusting him.

As they move forward, Nia's senses come alive. The tantalizing aroma of delectable cuisines wafts through the air, teasing her nostrils. The distant sound of jazz music creates a melodic backdrop, adding to the air of anticipation. Theodore's grip tightens, pulling her closer, and she can't help but wonder where he was leading her.

"You can open it now, love," Theodore's voice is filled with a mixture of excitement and nervousness. Nia slowly opens her eyes, her mouth falling open in awe as she takes in the sight before her. The room is transformed into a romantic haven, with a table adorned with rose petals at its center. The soft glow of candlelight dances across the room, casting a warm and intimate ambiance. The smooth melodies of jazz music fill the air, wrapping them in a cocoon of romance.