But why? She pondered.

"It seems like you did a good thing by rushing over here." Anemone found a replacement to cover the wounds as she tied it around Shirou's arm and leg. She made sure that the wounds stopped bleeding before she covered them up. "You said his name is Shirou Emiya correct?"

A2 nodded wordlessly at the question. "Will he be fine?"

"Yes. The injuries weren't at a level where he would die. However, he would've died if he continued to lose blood and if he were to get infected." Anemone went ahead and looked at A2. "A human from the 21st century...do you believe him?" The information that this human is one from the ancient past is unbelievable. Someone from such a distant time is hard to believe if that were the case.

"That's what he claims and he genuinely seems to believe so as well." A2 closed her eyes at the thought. "He can be telling the truth, however, that makes it a big mystery as to how any of this is possible... I'm afraid I can't do anything but believe him even if it sounds crazy."

"I see." Anemone sighed at the information. Once again she's left in deep thought on the situation. "This entire situation is crazy. For now, before he wakes up, I'll need to look for organic food... Humans need to eat to have energy through the day after all and we must make sure he isn't starving." That shouldn't be much of a problem.

"Where did you leave the book about humans and health?" A2 asked as she saw Anemone point at a shelf with multiple different items. She went ahead and went to the shelf where she looked for the book. Once doing so, she picked it up and looked at it. "Where did you get this?" The condition of the book is completely fine. An ancient relic of the past must've deteriorated over time but it makes no sense why it's in perfect condition.

Anemone paused at the question as she thought it over. "It was given to me. One day a passing stranger was asking around the Camp for where he can find the leader." She thought back to the odd day. The Android she met was mysterious, definitely an interesting one. "I was nearby and I heard his voice. He just so happened to have been hoping to meet me and give me the book. He said something about it being helpful in the future as he then bid farewell out of nowhere despite my confusion." That white-hooded Android left without letting her speak back or ask him questions. That was the only time she saw him.

"An Android..." A2 muttered with suspicion. Worry and doubt filled her mind as she was originally gonna brush off the mysterious Android as nothing of importance. But the words that Anemone said left her in a daze. "That Android has to know something."

"?" Anemone looked at her with confusion as she uttered that sentence.

"Saying that the book will be helpful in the future and disappearing. It's like he..."

"Knows about the human and knew you were gonna come here." Anemone finished A2's sentence with shock as she realized now what she meant. She now grew alarmed at the mysterious figure who came and disappeared as he pleased. "More questions are coming up but there's hardly any answers."

"..." A2 remained silent as she saw Anemone turn to her.

"This place will be closed off so nobody can see him. You know what will happen if the others were to find out about who he is?" A question that she didn't need to answer. "You were lucky that nobody was around to hear what you said to me."

"What's wrong with what I said?" A2 stared with confusion.

"You just don't ask if I know how to treat a human out of the blue. I'm still in a daze that there's a living god right in bed." Anemone's composure was off as she still needs to take all of this in. Humans are what they were destined to worship and protect. Their creators, their gods. She has the specialty to treat and tender the injuries of their god...something that other Androids will be envious of because she was able to feel the human skin and touch his body.