Last year!!

Last Year

"Cherry, come on, it's time to go."

"Olivia, you know it takes me a while to get ready." She rolled her eyes and went to check my magazines.

"Hey, Liv, I gotta tell you something." She sat next to me looking concerned.

"Remember that time where I ditched class and you were wondering where I went?" She nodded and gave me a look to continue. I let out a breath that I didn't know I had." Well, I sneaked out of school with Harry and we went to his house and you know."

"CHERRY! You didn't."

"Yeah, I did, but there's something else. My period is late!"

"So you think you're PG? Did you tell harry?"

"I hope not. If I am, it's gonna go all around the school and well I don't know if that messes things up with Harry."

"Well, if anything happens I'll be by your side and who knows that baby of yours might need a godmother." I smiled and hugged her.

*Honk*

"That's my brother. Come on!"

"You know I'm nervous I haven't met your brother or any of his friends." I grabbed my red leather jacket.

"They're not as bad. Once you get to meet them." She grabbed my hand and we headed down stairs to the front door.

"Hold up! Where do you think you're going?" I heard an annoying voice that I've been taking care of all day.

"MARTY! You're supposed to be asleep."

"And so are you. Where are you off to?" She said pointing at me.

Olivia looked at me with wide eyes and went outside.

"Okay! Marty, I promise when I come back we will look at the Vince Vontane show." She gave me a look. "Okay and I'll take you to the Frosty Palace for a shake, tomorrow."

"Deal, I won't tell mom and dad."

"Thanks sis!" I ran out the door and locked it. Olivia was already in the car. Once I walked closer to the car I saw 4 guys laughing and hitting each other.

Olivia saw me heading to the car and motioned for me to come to her side."Okay, guys, this is my best friend Melissa Maraschino, but I like to call her cherry. Is it cool if she hangs out with us from now on?"

A boy, assuming was the leader, called the others to a huddle. They did that for a bit, but then looked back at us.

"Yeah, that's cool! I'm Richie by the way, leader of the T-Birds." I smiled at him.

"I'm Gil, you need rides, come to me. This beauty right here is all mine." I laughed while he presented the car with the T-Birds logo.

"Hola, pretty lady. I am Potato." He waved at me and I returned the favor. I then turned to look at the last guy, but he seemed quiet and just kept staring at me. I guess Potato saw it too, so he introduced him.

"And this young man here is Shy-Guy." I looked at him and smiled. He waved at me with a small smile.

2 Weeks Later

I walked into Rydell High, my school for the past year, and I saw a lot of people looking at me and whispering when I walked by. That was until I saw Harry around a group of boys and they were laughing.

He saw me and headed my way." Hey Mel, we need to talk."

"Yeah, we do." I grabbed him and went to an empty hallway to tell him the news.