(12) Finally Here

Start from the beginning

"Sora-sama!"

Amelia's voice caught her attention. She looked up from her bear and smiled.

"Ara, Ame-chan! It's a surprise to see you here, you rarely come. Why the sudden visit?" She asked, her voice as soft as the clouds in the worlds she governed.

"I have a lot of questions to ask you," She gasped through. Her chest heaved up and down as she caught herself waiting for oxygen.

Sora gestured to the couch, "Then, take a seat! It's best that you do."

"Thank you.."

Amelia sat on the couch. A few minutes passed by before she regained her composure. She took out a notepad that was written with something.

She was a bit anxious since she's never really seen the Universal Goddess. This was her first time.

"So, what is it that you wanted to ask?" Sora tilted her head. A gentle smile, that calmed Amelia's nerves, was on her face.

"Haveyoureincarnatedaboywith-"

"S-slow down, Ame-chan! I can't understand what you're saying." Sora's sweat dropped.

Amelia took a deep breath and stayed still for a second before opening her eyes, "Have you!"

"Yes..?"

"Have you encountered a boy that was tall, scrawny, with black hair and black eyes?"

Sora thought hard before her eyes lit up, "Mhm! That mean boy, Y/N-chan, right?"

"Yes yes yes!! Have you seen him?!"

"Ah," She froze, "I threw him into a familiar world."

"A familiar world...?"

Sora began to talk to Amelia 'confidential' things, in which Amelia happily listened to.

"So, what are you planning to do?" Sora asked. "I'm sure you're not here just to ask about Y/N-chan, unless?"

"It's a huge favour."

Amelia's golden blues gleamed with unknown vigor. Sora couldn't help but feel some kind of chill down her spine as the silence enveloped every inch of the white room.

"What is it?" She asked, gulping down every expected favour she could possibly ask for.

"I want to," Sora's sweat visibly dropped, "see Y/N again."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Come again?"

"I want to be in the same space as Y/N once more. To see his ugly expressions, to want to smack his scrawny back, to do what I want besides him. I want to see Y/N again."

"...Are you sure?" Sora was a little confused. "It basically means you're giving up everything in your original world."

Amelia nodded, "I already gave up when I saw there was no chance of Y/N escaping his death."

"You're gonna disappear from your original world."

"It doesn't matter."

"You won't be able to come back."

"I know," Amelia gripped her skirt, "So, please, stop asking me questions and send me there already. To where he is."

"Alright....."

Sora did as she asked. She watched Amelia be engulfed in bright light before completely disappearing from her sight.

▬▬▬▬

"A- AAAAAAAAAHHH!!"

The detective's scream went against the wind. She was falling from the sky without a parachute to rely on.

"I've always wanted to skydive!" She remarked, "But not like this! AHHH!! I'm gonna die!!!"

She instinctively closed her eyes shut and curled up into a ball, wanting to at least experience a fast death when suddenly, the pressure that gravity had disappeared.

...

She opened her eyes and saw a sea of flames beneath her. But she wasn't burning.

"Are you okay?" A voice echoed in her head.

"Y-yes, I am."

Amelia's sweat dropped. She wasn't aware of who she was but for now, she's saved.

"Thank goodness I arrived just in time!" The voice exhaled a huge responsibility.

That was when Amelia noticed she was on some kind of bird. Wings made up of burning fire spread from each side of the sky, flapping gracefully against the breeze of gentle wind.

Seems kind of familiar?

Yes. She was in the same position as Y/N as when the man first arrived.

Finally, she was there - in Arleth!

▬▬▬▬
A/N: Yo guys, just heads up - I might not be able to update often again! It might take days, weeks, or even months but some things came up and I just have to take care of it ya see... Honestly, it's my fault for being actively engaged by school duties (⁠ノ⁠ಠ⁠益⁠ಠ⁠)⁠ノ!!!!

Sorry that this chapter's really anticlimactic even though Ame had finally arrived in Arleth. I just can't seem to find the right words to describe what I was going to write.....

That's all, and have a wonderful day folks!

:^)