not the daddy i want

By : Olivia & halfy part by @flourecentlights
Dedicated to : Olivia :-)

"Ms. Michaels!" I stopped walking and turned around, seeing our AP Calculus subsitute teacher, Mr. Colins. He is tall, he have the adam bob hair style and its dark brown and he has a perfect tan, perfect white straight teeth, blue eyes, and he is around 20- basically a hot teacher that girls would love to throw themselves at. "Yeah?" I smiled innocently because that is what I'm suppose to show around teachers: innocence and intelligence.

He grinned, "I was wondering if you could help me clean the storage room?" I wanted to scrunch my nose and say some smart shit about how disgusting it is and I have to find my mystery daddy. But; I would have chances to see things that most girls won't see or do- like him sweating and his whole body is sweating so he take off his shirt then he notices I'm thirsty so he gives me his half drank water that means we'd have an indirect kiss- "Ms. Michaels?" He cut me off, chuckling.
I shook my head, then smiled again. "I'd love to. I'll just pack my things and meet in you the gymnasium?" Then he nods as he start backing away while watching me and biting his lips. "See ya there." With that, I turned around and walked to my locker, you must be thinking- what a slut, she wants to hook up with a teacher? Or anything like that, but please, ever heard of teenager hormones can't be controlled?
After I took my backpack and then closing my locker, I take out my phone and texted my mom that I will be late. "Jane!" I turned around, seeing sweaty Ashton, probably from the football practice. "Yeah?" He grinned. "Want me to send you home?" I raised my eyebrows, and shake my head. "You do know I have a car right." Then he groaned in frustration- "I'll see you at home later." Then I nodded and start walking to the gymnasium. Ashton is always at home, mom and Matt knows that him and Annabelle are together but what they don't know is Ashton had sex with Annabelle in their room because her room was accidentally locked.

Teenage Hormones. "Hello Ms. Michaels." Mr. Colins greeted me, giving me heart-drooling grin. "Hey." I said, putting my bag on the bench as he gave me the mop. "Here." Then I nod and start making the floor sparkle. As I expected, just after a few minutes of him cleaning the benches, he is already now shirtless and is gulping hugely on his water.

"Do you want some water?" He asks, then I nodded, he throws the same bottle he drank to me which is left half. Without hesistating, I turned the bottle cap and start drinking- indirect kiss: checked. "you can finish it." he said before walking near me and taking the mop, finishing the bits.

After I finished the whole bottle, I noticed him looking at me. "You're breaking the school code." He smirked, I looked down at my outfit, I took off my flannel which shows my black tank top inside and I'm wearing a pair of denim boyfriend jeans while the flannel is hanging loosely on my waist. "Really?" I teased as he bit his lips and nodded, "really." He walks nearer to me.

"You know, you're not daddy's little princess right now." He whispered, my eyes popped out (well not literally, but you know), I look into his eyes, it shows lust. "Luke?" I blurted out, his eyebrows furrows in confusion, "I don't know any Luke's but I prefer you call me Andrew." He smirked as I sighed in disappointment.

Not the daddy I want. He sighs and then kissed my cheeks. "You can go now. Its late." He smiles, his side lips itches to kiss mine. "Not before I do this." I murmured and put my hands on his stubble, kissing him. He kissed back roughly, as his hands roamed on my body. He tugged on my tank top but I pushed him away- "sorry but I'm not the sex type." I chuckled nervously as he scrunched his nose.

"But you're so experience!" I laughed? "Its just experience, daddy." With that I walked away, leaving him wanting more.

-

i love her character tbh...

-ash