call me daddy, babygirl

By : @flourecentlights
Dedicated to : 5SOS

"Big Monster Cocks?" I scoffed, yeah right. As I scroll more and more on PornHub, mom shouted from downstairs. "JANE MARIE MICHAELS COME DOWN!" she shouts as I sighs, closing my MacBook Pro that I got last year from my dad before he left. My dad was a rich business man, I don't get why mom divorced with him- even though I knew it was just because he was too busy to have sex with her. Typical sluts to be honest.

I walked out of my room, and went down to the kitchen and sat in the dining room chair, as Matthew sat on the middle. He was pretty rich and decent in business, he is working for the goverment in stationary and books producer- which is why I also can get out of lots of problems because he produce books for my school. "Where is Annabelle?" He asks, giving me a toothy grin.
"She is at Jessica's house. They have some kind of Biology Project." I told him, he nods, "What is it about?" Then I have no problems answering this one- I am used to lying. "Its about some kind of work sheet and also how to mix stuff and all those. Its kinda tiring to be honest. When I was sophmore, I almost failed Biology but luckily I have smart Brian to help me pass." I chuckled at the little memories where Brian was the only one who told me the answers and since my profession was only typing.
Then, he chuckles as mom entered the room, bringing other foods and then put it on the table and chuckles lowly as she nods, "Its true, she hated Biology. The last time she tried to make fire with chemicals she burned my rose bush." She glared at me jockingly as I giggled and Matthew laughed. "Well, eat up." She smiles as I start eating slowly. I'm not hungry since I already ate a bowl of popcorn so I ate only a little.

"I'm going in my room." I told them both as I stood up and went upstairs to my room. I plopped in my bed, turning on my laptop and them went back scrolling in PornHub as I saw an advertisement :

OMEGLE :)
BEST WAY TO TALK TO STRANGERS
AROUND THE WORLD WITH YOUR SAME
INTEREST OR A TOTAL STRANGER

I raised my eyebrows, as I pressed it, the website came out. The 'Omegle' logo was orange and there was like 'Start Chat' or 'Video Chat' then 'Interests' and more stuff. I typed my interests:

daddy, porn, daddy kink, bands

First, I went to 'Chat'.

stranger is typing....

stranger: f, bi, 19, bangladesh

I scrunched my nose as I wasn't interested and then disconnected as I find another one.

me: asl?

stranger: m, gay, 17, manchester

me: okay. :-)

I wasn't a judgemental person and have a hatred against bixesual or gay nor' lesbian people, but sometimes I feel uncomfortable talking to people who is one of those in the list on a website or that person is a stranger- its just uncomfortable.

So, I disconnected. I was bored of chatting so I went to Video Chat. First, I saw an Brittian guy who was grinning at the camera so I smiled back then he disconnected, guess I wasn't too hot for him I guess- I feel hot though since my hair is tied into a two side braid and I was wearing a black bralette, a huge black shirt that showd my black bralette and then high knee black socks. After disconnecting in a few video chats- one caught me on attention.

He said, "Call me daddy, babygirl."