huge daddy dicks

By : @flourecentlights & her perverted brother
Dedicated to : My Perverted Brother's Girlfriend, Annie. ( i'll pray for you when both of you are gonna have sex. He have a dick small as a babies pinky finger )

Chapter 2 // Huge Daddy Dicks

"Okay so class homework is on page 199 until 210. I want you guys to remember the importance and safety of our private parts. So, please refer and remember page 189 until 195." Mrs. Colins bit her lips, trying to stop her from laughing. Imagine a 54 year old woman laughing about female and male genitals just my discussing it- total embarassment. The last bell rang as everybody start packing and walked away while I had to sit down for a while to wait everyone to go since Niall sat beside me and decided to play with me, he rubbed my thighs, teasing me the whole class.

Once everyone has left, I stood up and walked my way to Hayley's table which she was forced to seat with Bart, our class joker. I turned my back to her, "is there any stain?" She starts observing, "well?" I asked impatiently. "No, there is no stain. Whats up?" She asks, as we both walked out of class.
"Your perverted brother is whats up. He teased me the whole class!" Then she laughs, "oh wow, new topic: Niall tried to tease a virgin in Health Class." Then I laughed, as we walked out of the school building, walking to the car park. "Well, you still love huge daddy dicks right?" She laughed to hysterical after she said that. I blushed slightly as I nod, "yeah, I still do." They she smirked, then we heard a shout; "HAYS!" Niall shouted from his car, honking all the way up to his chinese dick.
Okay he isn't chinese but still. "Coming!" Then she turned around me and quickly kissed my cheeks,"Bye." We exchanged 'goodbye's' as she ran to the truck and sat beside her brother and gave him a peck on the lips which made him stretch a cocky arrogant smirk. He and Hayley have a serious problem with sibling relationship is not allowed because she and him have third base relationship that sibling are not supposed to have- basically, they have hot make outs, sex, and all those sexual touching. Not in public, secretly but I know it because Hayley confessed to me like I'm an angel or something.

I sighed tiredly as I open my car door, and throw my bag to the backseat and went inside my black BMW. I turned on the engine and then played some of my songs from my iPod, then checked my phone iMessages.

slut sister :
im going home with ashton. tell
mom and dad that i'm in jessica's house
doing our biology project. also open
my bedroom window as wide as it
can would'ya? love you :*

Even though we have a tough relationship, I still loved that she called my mom 'mom' its odd that Matthew asked me to call him Matt though. I usually do whatever she asks me to do since she repays me back with not being annoying. I text back a quick 'ok' and put on my seatbelt as I start driving home.