omegle daddy

By : @flourecentlights & Adam (my goody two shoes friend)
Dedicated to : Omegle

"Call me daddy, princess." I smirked as I sat down properly, letting the screen see what I'm wearing. The guy, he didn't show his face but he showed his lips that had a black metal lip ring and he was shirtless and wearing black boxers. "Daddy." I lightly said, my lamp light dimmed on my body. He smirked, "moan it." He demanded, "make me." he frowned, "if you don't, i'll disconnect." he threatened.

jane wasn't scared. "then you'll miss me." then i was the one who is smirking now. "princess, moan for me daddy or else," i wanted to moan it so i did. "daddy." it came out breathy. he groaned, as something splurty could be heard. he panted as i smirked and he grins, "what is your name?" he asks, "jane."
he gasped, "wow as pure as that sounded you aren't pure princess." then i laughed, "how about you?" he bit his lips, "i'm luke." then she nods. "i have to go. its 11:02 pm already."i let out a breathy laugh.
"yeah, i guess. goodnight?" he smiles, "i wanna see your face, luke." then he bit his lips before shaking his head. "soon jane, soon." then he disconnected, leaving me confused and frustrated. "haha very funny disconnect on me like that." i grumbled and then went under covers and then sighs.

i was thinking about luke. what if he was just another fuckboy? i groaned, remembering how he licked his lips and bit them then lick it again and played with his cold lip ring. then that splurt sound- ugh. i let out a sudden moan; and then i chuckled breathly.