Author's Note

Spoilers, takes place in both the manga and Book Of Circus if you haven't read or watch the anime. If you want your Kuroshitsuji OC to be part of this fanfic, let me know down in the comments, but give me his/her info first and we'll discuss about it. Sorry for not writing every aspect of the show, because I don't want to focus on it. This is also for me to explore the Victorian Era as well. And pretty much destroy the inaccuracy of the manga that I still find a teeny bit concerning. 

I'm not trying to diss Yana-san's effort in researching the Victorian Era for her manga, I'm just adding a few of the things she missed. Please keep in mind that the things from the research I had on the Victorian Era can be quite disturbing. So if there's a certain chapter that is uncomfortable to you, skip it. Demonology is involved as well because we do have Sebastian after all. Discussions on the paranormal and supernatural is obviously added.  

This book is not meant to take it seriously, since I know most people are going to hound me for creating an OC that is related to the main character, mainly Sebastian. I tried my best to make her not annoyingly a Mary-Sue and such because she is NOT at the same level of power and rank as Sebastian. But if somehow her personality irritates and drives you up the wall, let me know and I'll try to fix her up a bit. Critique is welcomed. 

Tiny spoiler alert, don't expect any wholesome family deal from those two because really Sebastian is a demon who doesn't understand human emotions such as love. Their relationship will be explored in the book, so hang tight. Yes I read the newest chapter of the manga itself, and strictly sticking to making the main characters not OOC. Plus I'm also sticking to the manga version instead of the anime. 

Trigger Warning: Violence, gore, foul language, prostitution, abuse, human-trafficking mainly children, and mentions of both de*res**on and s**cid*l actions. 

I'll add other trigger warnings for one of the chapters as well, just in case. 

Despite writing this book for fun, I hope you guys enjoy reading it anyway. Julia's bio and pic will be added at the end of the story.