"In a few hundred years he will be reborn.." Tears fell down tikki's eyes, plagg smiled at the kwami of creation.

"We always meet in another life sugar cube." Plagg wiped away tikki's tears, she hugged him.

Mari looked at Adrian sleeping, "This will definitely work, I know it." Tikki held onto plagg tighter.

"A hundred years sounds so lonely." Plagg agreed with Tikki, "once we meet again we will hug as much as you want with all the other kwami's."

Tikki closed her eyes and flew back onto Mari's shoulder, "what do I do?" Plagg opened his blue eyes.

"You have to cataclysm my miraculous." Tikki looked away from the scene, Mari took out her earnings.

"Plagg, claws out!" Plagg flew into his ring, Mari transformed into lady blanc.

She looked down at her white cloves, tears fell down her face as she spoke the words.

"Cataclysm.."

Tikki covered her mouth as she watched plagg's Miraculous starting to disappear, Tikki wanted to go with him.

She didn't want him to go and leave her again, "plagg.." lady Blanc's costume disappeared.

Plagg's little body flew down to the floor, she touched the last bit of plagg before he was gone.

Tikki sat on the floor as little tears flooded the floor, Mari covered her face and cried.

"B-Blueberry..."

Mari pulled her hands away from her face, "Adrian.." Mari ran over and hugged him.

"What happened to the storm?" Mari shook her head, "it's over, all over." Adrian looked down to his finger to see his ring missing.

"Plagg?" Adrian looked to the floor to see a red kwami crying, "Where is he?" Tikki turned to Adrian.

"He's gone." Adrian breathed heavily, he looked around at his robots, "welcome back Mr Agreste!"

Adrian turned back to Mari, "what happened?" Mari wiped away her tears, she looked to Adrian's Robots.

"Go get a doctor." The maid robots stood up and ran out the door, Tikki wouldn't get off the floor.

"Plagg he-I-I destroyed his miraculous to save you.." Adrian held his head, "That's stupid cat.."

"I'm so sorry Adrian." Adrian stood up from his bed, Mari flinched thinking he was gonna slap her but instead he hugged her.

"Thank you, Marinette, you freed me and him." Mari placed her head into his neck.

"Your welcome-" Mari felt her legs leave her as she passed out, Adrian held her up as the door opened to doctors and Mari's parents.

"Marinette!" Sabrina ran to her daughter, she looked up to see Adrian awake, "Mr Agreste your awake, thank you for saving all of Paris by letting us all on your plane."

Adrian nodded his head, Tom and Sabrina took there daughter to bed, Adrian looked to the floor to Tikki.

He picked up the little kwami, she was still crying so he put her in his pocket, she looked up to him.

"Come on ladybug kwami." Tikki slowly nodded her head, "plagg wouldn't want you to cry."

Tikki tried the best to smile, "Thank you Adrian..."

|A hundred years later|

Tikki's last master had just took his last breath and her job was done once more, she kissed her old masters head before flying into her Miraculous.

Tikki opened her eyes to see she was in the miracle box, all her friends where there but one.

Trixx hugged her, "Happy birthday Tikki!" Tikki thanked all her kwami friends.

After all the partying and eating Tikki sat by herself and watched as all the hero's stars zoomed by in the sky.

"Oh Tikki there you are, I have one more present for you."

Tikki sat up, "no more presents, I already have enough from all of you."

"I assure you, you will love this the most." Sass says taking tikki's hand.

Trixx covered tikki's eyes, "really, you all have done enough." All the kwami's stopped.

Trixx pulled his hands away from tikki's eyes, Tikki looked around but didn't see anything.

She turned back to them, "I don't see anything-"

"Sugar cube.."

Tikki stood frozen at that name.

She turned and saw a no longer white plagg but his original colour black.

Tears came into tikki's eyes before running into plagg, "Plagg!" Plagg smiled down at her before kissing her head.

"I'm back sugar cube.."

|The End|