" so Liliana, genuinely speak the truth to this question, what is the new rumour about me as you seem terrified in my presence " I saw her emotions shift and she suddenly looked terrified. Her small body began to shake almost like she was recalling a horrible memory. What's wrong with her.

Lili
Flashback

" did you hear about the giant in the woods " Dave muttered.

" no what is it " I asked innocently. I was only 7 at the time and got scared easily.

" they say that women go in there once a year and never come out, apparently there's a giant in there, a huge monster, he eats all of the beautiful women in the most barbaric ways. He skewers them using his horns. Uses their bones as tooth picks. Use their decapitated head as a sucking sweet. They say get too close and he'll eat you along with his dinner and snap each one of your limbs from the big one like your rib cage to the tiniest finger. He also rips off pieces of your skin, one by one, and becomes delightful from listening to your agony. Be wary of ever going near the forest and if you ever get caught by the monster, prepare for pain. "

Present day

I came back into view when I realised I had moved without me realising. My breathing was jagged. I didn't know where I was. The pancakes looked so far from where I was. I could no longer see the giant infront of me so where was he. I didn't even notice the thumb circling my back till now. I span around to see he was looking down at me with soft eyes and a frown.

" IM SORRY LORD KUDO I DONT KNOW HOW I ENDED UP OVER HERE. I DIDNT WANT TO MAKE YOU SAD PLEASE DONT PUNISH ME " I covered my head with my hands expecting some sort off hit or bone snapping when I felt a few fingers wrap around my waist and I was brought in-front of his face.

" it's fine I shouldn't of asked such a modest question. I'm the one who brought you over here. I cant just leave my fiancé like that " he looked down at his pocket watch and began to get up. " I have to go, I will return later " he got up and grabbed me in his hand. I screamed out as I got grabbed and he made his move.

" there you are Maddie. Take her as I'm going out. "

" of course master " I got passed to feminine hands and I got one final look at the master. He was looking where I sat on his hand solemnly and waved goodbye to Maddie and spared me a side glance. He headed off. I heard a car in distance and Maddie got into action. She span me around and took me to an unfamiliar room in the castle. It was a bathroom. She began to run some sort of bath while looking at me. Wait. No. What's she going to do.

" hey m'lady, I'm running a bath for you so please remove your garments so you can get in. I'm going to return shortly I just need to check on my husband " She finished running the bath and closed the door behind her. I stripped down and dipped my toes in the bath it was boiling. I began to lower myself in when I heard a slam. Through the door I heard a muffled.

" IM JUST GOING TO GET MY KEYS IN THE BATHROOM "

" YOUNG MASTER DONT GO IN "

" WHY NOT ITS MY BATHROO- " the door slammed open and I caught sight of him. The door was directly opposite the bath so as soon as he entered, he caught sight of me as-well my body was fully turnt towards him exposing myself without realising. I soon realised how exposed I was and shrieked while turning away. The sound and the sight shocked him so much that he slipped over on some bath water that overflowed he landed on his back with a thud that shook the room so much I fell back off the bath tub disorientated and soared towards the ground. I screamed out as I fell but landed on a strange surface. It felt like. no. NO. IT FELT LIKE HAIR. DONT TELL ME.

" uhh my head " I felt the ground beneath me start to rise up and I slid down. NO IM GOING TO LAND ON HIS FACE. I tried gripping at the hair beneath me but failed. I was sure i was either gonna land on his face or fall off when I grabbed onto something large and firm. I didn't know what it was but I clutched on. It was large and white and pointy. Wait this looks like. I remembered what he looked like and recalled he has two horns. IM ON ONE OF THEM. The ring surrounding it was golden and big, it had jewels inside of the piece of the rings of gold.

It was official. I was on his head. I was burning bright red while wrapping my arms around the horn. I heard him begin to mutter something along the lines of ' shit where did she go ' and he kept bending over and looking under stuff so I was barely hanging on with the tosses and turns. He ran at full speed outside of the room and ran to Maddie.

" MISS MADDIE. DID YOU SEE WHERE SHE WENT. I BLACKED OUT FOR A SECOND AND SHE DISAPPEARED. DID SHE ESCAPE I CANT FIND HER " Maddie looked confused and up to his head. He was relatively taller than her so she had to look up a bit.

" sir I- "

" SEARCH THE PERIMETER I AM NOT LOSING HER ".

" SIR CHECK YOUR HORN. "

" my horn? " just then, his hand came up and poked me. I shrieked out and his hand jolted.

" SHES NAKED ON MY HEAD " he ran back to the bath room and scooped me off his head. It all happened so fast. A huge towel that could cover him was wrapped around me.

" IM SORRY LILIANA JUST IGNORE WHAT HAPPENED " his cheeks were red and he dropped me off on the side and sped away. I got in the bath and looked over to the side to realise. He left the keys.

Kudo
Later on...

" YOU GOT A NEW FIANCÉ?! " Kody yelled at me. We were sparring at the real castle and fighting properly. I nodded to confirm his suspicions.

" IS SHE A SMOKING HOT BABE " I was embarrassed to say anything so I nodded subtlety, she was beautiful so I had to say yes.

" HAVE YOU SEEN HER BAZONKAS YET?" I had no clue what he mean till he dropped his sword and did cupping motions and moving his hands up infront of his chest. Is he talking about her.. my cheeks grew red recalling earlier events. I looked away from Kody out of embarrassment.

" YOU HAVE. YOU LUCKY DOG. SO IS IT A HUMAN. I DOUBT IT CONSIDERING YOU ALWAYS EAT THOSE THINGS. I DONT KNOW WHY THOUGH THEYRE LIKE MINI VERSIONS OF US SO ITS WEIRD. " I looked away as he stated this. It's true what hes saying. I kept imagining her in that bathroom, all attention on me. She's so cute.

" ITS A HUMAN. NO WAY MAN. SHE MUST BE SUPER CUTE CAUSE SHES TINY. AWWW. YOURE IN LOVE WITH A HUMAN" he kept dancing around without his sword and kept making kissing noises. What a pain. We took our break and he kept nagging me about it in the courtyard.

" IS SHE PRETTY. IS SHE YOUR AGE. IS SHE NICE. WHAT DOES HER VOICE SOUND LIKE. ARE HER BAZONKAS NICE. WHAT COLOUR HAIR DOES SHE HAVE. I. NEED. DETAILS. "

" quiet. I all I have to say. Is that she's beautiful, like the sun, breathtaking and I guess her bazonkas are nice if you're asking " I was burning and looking away. But when I looked back. He was giggling to himself.

" SOMEONES IN LOVE " he said mockingly.

" I AM NOT KODY. I JUST THINK SHES THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMAN IN THE WORLD IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG WITH THAT " oh. Wait. That dosent make sense. I just Met her. So why am I so drawn to her. I looked over at him to see he had stars in his eyes.

" YOURE DOWN BAD FOR THIS GIRL. THIS IS SO CUTE. MY BABY COUSIN IS IN LOVE" he got up and started doing cartwheels around the yard.

" BE QUIET KODY ITS NOT THAT BIG OF A DEAL. "

" IM COMING ROUND TODAY. "

" NO YOURE NOT. YOURE GOING TO SCARE HER YOU OAF "

" IM GOING. " turns out he's coming round. I need to get her used to other giants if things will go far between us, but why such an idiotic giant