thirteen

"help. please." belly winced as her and amelia waddled into the house carrying cases of alcohol. "oh, my goodness. where are the boys?" taylor quickly went to help grab the box from belly.

"why aren't they helping you guys with this stuff?" bella went beside amelia to help her with the other case.

"conrad's unloading the rest of the party supplies." belly informed the girls while taylor dumped a bag of clothes on the counter. "and jere's in the garage looking for anything we can use that the, uh, movers left behind." amelia added.

"did you get me a halter top?" taylor turned to belly beside her. "we looked for anything remotely retro and grabbed it." belly responded while bella then went to search through the bag. "ooh, what'd you get me?"

"okay, but so i part my teeth first and then stuck my tongue out?" skye spoke up while the girls were going through the clothes. "what the hell are you guys talking about?" belly and amelia both said at once.

"bella was talking about kissing cam and skye wanted to know how it was to kiss someone." taylor clarified. amelia whipped her head toward her best friend, "what?"

"i never said anything about kissing cam. i said-"

"you said you were thinking about kissing someone tonight. i'm pretty sure you aren't talking about conrad and jeremiah. and i sure hope it's not steven." taylor pretended to gag at the mention of the boy. "plus it's obvious you and cam cameron got some mutual attraction."

"fine. fine." she put her hands up in defense. amelia wrapped an arm around bella's shoulders, "you two would be so freaking cute." she squealed. "but, skye, it's completely normal that you haven't had your first kiss yet."

"i know. externally imposed societal expectations of 'normal' have no effect on me. that being said, i've decided that i am ready and willing and would like to know what to do with the various parts of my mouth when it meets another mouth." skye shrugged, folding the clothes amelia and belly picked out for them.

bella turned to her best friend beside her, "you want to take this one? i mean, ami's the expert. jere, marianna, gavin, me." she chuckled, earning a slap from amelia. "bella." the brunette warned, the girls around all laughing at the exchange.

"what was it like kissing all of them? was it different? and in what ways? and feel free to be as technical as humanly possible." skye leaned on the counter anticipating amelia's response. "yeah, ami, spare no detail." bella giggled.

"um, my kiss with gavin was more lustful and in the moment. plus he's gay and i only did it to make jeremiah jealous. and with marianna i wasn't really in the right head space. i don't really remember much of it except throwing up right after. uh, and with jere, uh... it's like time kind of slowed down, you know? every time we kiss it's like we're the only ones on earth. i don't really know how to explain it. it was also really hot. like, really, really hot." amelia smiled, thinking back on all the times jeremiah's soft lips met hers.

"ahem." bella cleared her throat. "hello? you're forgetting the best one." she put a hand on a hip with a smile. amelia rolled her eyes, "yes, yes. how could i forget? bella had bought some weed and i decided to try it. we got high and decided to make out. nothing much." she shrugged.

bella gasped with a hand over her chest in mock offense. "did i mean nothing to you, amelia?" she laughed, her best friend chuckling a bit as well.

"okay. well, then, out of all four who would you kiss again?" skye asked. "isn't it obvious?" taylor looked over at amelia with a sly smile. "probably the same one she was kissing in the pool earlier." belly mumbled with a smile.