Chapter -4..💙🖤

Start from the beginning

"Ok I know I told you once that you should not go back to the things and people who have brought you pain" moon spoke but Build interrupted her in between "And yet I am here deliberately trying to infuse the pain again. I know I have disappointed you but i promise i won't now. I won't let my emotions have a control over me"

"Listen to me Build. I know what I told you but from what I have understood Bible is different. There is something different about him that you don't despise him like you despise those three. You don't want to. I can get that Bible for you is not worth hating on the contrary it probably is something more deep then just the hatred. Probably he has not harmed you but hurt you ?"

"I have hurt him and now i shamelessly roam around with my popularity when he is almost buried in an exile. I shamelessly come here to see him for what ? To cause him problems again? But you are right he has hurt me too. Only special people hurt and we can never despise special people but his words are still pierced in my heart and no matter how much aware I am that I was wrong at that time I can't help but blame him also everytime. It's only fair that I never come across him ever"

Build listen to me . I won't tell you to meet him and  yes I told you to not deliberately move towards your past people but please do remember if without your attempts or any effort just by pure play of fate and God, Bible ever comes across you then Do not run away, face it, face him and whatever comes along with it. No matter how much bitter, how much hard it is still face it to end it all well and free yourself from every trappings."

She patted Build's palm lightly. He smiled assuring her about that though he himself was not sure of anything..What will he actually do if he ever happens to meet Bible again. But he decided to leave it on time.
Done with their breakfast Build and Moon decided to go to shopping mall in some one hour.

..........

"Stop stop stop. Come on you two will you please". Brian was irritated as hell trying to stop the childish pillow fight of two grown ups and mature adults.

Rob ( Robbin will from here on be referred as Rob) was an elder to Bible but the other is much  better to handle so Brian tried it again. "Bible come on man he is your brother"

"Ohh really? But he looks like a real enemy to me" Bible said giving almost a death glare to Rob who was teasing Bible with a smirk which was doing nothing but raising the other's anger

Brian scolded Rob "stop now will you? enough!! Why are there only rare days when you act like an adult? Like an elder brother." Brain mumbled while handing both of them one one beer and the three boys sat there sipping beer early in the morning

"What wrong did I do? Rob said. I just found it funny how this man was almost out of his breathe on that stage, walking like an old man. Coward. Zen was the actual culprit to make a video and forward it to me and i don't get it. Why didn't you show your face to him and talked to him? Running away like a petty criminal." Rob finished earning a deadly glare again, this time from the peacemaker Brian sitting in between both the boys.

Brian put a hand over Bible's thigh telling him to let it go. Also signalled Rob to stop now and he obliged. But continued on another thing "By the way I guess build is extending his stay here . Probably a mini vacation". Bible gave him a questioning look.

"Come on little brother not everyone like you has taken an oath to stay away from social media. I am still there and so is Build"

"I think it's a good opportunity. Why don't you plan to meet him? We can invite him to our shooting location. If you want we can get contact details from zen"  Brian said and Bible replied almost helplessly. "not you too Brian"

What's the problem exactly? How big is it that you can't solve it by meeting and talking once?" Brian knew that Bible has had some painful history with Build but he never was told any details about it nor did he try to know any further.