5. Everything is not sunny sky and rainbow

Start from the beginning

"Kookie, you have your own hands.. Feed yourself hmph! I don't feed bad bunnies" He said angrily looking at his husband.. And yeah! Jungkook finds it cute and cute only.

"Baby~ I'm not a bad bunny. Feed me, I'm getting late"

"I don't care huh!"

"Okay then I'm  going without breakfast-"

"Don't you dare! Sit back! you bad bunny" Taehyung pulled him back on his chair making jungkook smirk secretly. He have his ways to make his baby agree to him.

"You always do this, Now sit properly. Here open up your mouth and eat" He fed jungkook who smiled sheepishly and ate the food listening to the cute ramblings of his angry husband.

"I know my wifey can never be angry at me" Jungkook dared to say, to receive a death glare from taehyung, making him shut his mouth.

"I'm sorry. Hubby is sorry. Please dont be mad at me anymore" Jungkook whined.

"Kookie you know how sore i am. I can't walk properly without limping"

"Hehe I'm sorry" He scratched his neck murmuring.

"Again sorry.. This will be the last time you are getting late kookie. If you do this again, I won't talk to you"

"No you can't do thi-" jungkook saw taehyung glaring at him and changed his words. " Ohkay my bubba.. I'll never be late from tomorrow"

Taehyung smiled and wiped jungkook's mouth and pecked his forehead. "My good bunny" He gave him a glass of water and got up packing his lunch box. While jungkook happily went out wearing shoes and tucking his shirt into his pants.

Taehyung came with his lunch box and his tie. He shakes his head looking at how messily jungkook was dressed. He went near him and adjusted his clothes scolding him cutely.. While he just admired his beautiful face.

"Now take this lunch box. Don't forget to eat-"

Taehyung was cut in the middle by a sudden kiss on his lips. He frowned.

"Kookie. Listen to me. Don-"

"Yes yes I know it. I will not forget to eat my lunch. If i will then you won't talk to me. And I should eat it alone I can't share it with anyone. My possessive wife has made it for me only. And I will not stay in the office late.. I will come back running to the home because my wife will be missing me. Of course not more than me." He finished smilling cheekily only to get a kiss on his cheeks.

"Correct. Now go. You are already late. Bye"

"Bye! Wait for me. I'll come home soon" He hugged taehyung and buried his face in his crook taking long whiff of his scent. "I'll miss you so much"

"I will too. Now you go out" He said and pushed jungkook who was in no mood of going out and closed the door on his face.

He shook his head when he heard the bell ringing and sighed opening the door.

"What do yo-"

He was cut by a pair of lips crashing on his and was caught in an aggressive kiss. Jungkook pushed him against the nearby wall and devoured his lips for quite longer time making them breathless. He pulled out after giving a wet smooch to taehyung's cheeks and went off running.

"Bye baby I love you~"

Taehyung chuckled at his behavior and wiped his cheek.
"Silly bunny. I love you too"
                                                _______________________________________

Jungkook ran in the office before throwing a good morning at receptionist and ran to his cabin. The complete staff was shocked seeing him this late daily. Someone said it right that people definitely change after marriage.