5. Everything is not sunny sky and rainbow

In the very morning jungkook was running here and there doing his morning routine speedily because he was late.
"Baby where are my socks? I can't find them here" He said panicking and combing his messily.

"Kookie, in the first right drawer, look carefully" Taehyung says, very annoyed of his husband.

"Oh yeah found them! Gosh I am so late today; Dunno what should I say to Namjoon hyung" He said scaredly running down in the living room where his husband was cooking in the kitchen.

"That you were fucking your husband in the morning instead of getting ready for office. Yeah kookie, I think you should say this" Taehyung stated glaring at his husband.

"Baby I'm sorry" He pouts and immediately hugs him from behind only to get pushed back. But as a stubborn bunny he is, he again hugged him tightly. "Com'on don't be mad anymore. I'm your bunny right?" He said pouting innocently making the other smile secretly.

"But kookie~ you're do this daily. From one week you are getting late everyday.."

"What should I do? It is not even my fault. It is yours actually." Jungkook shrugged and kissed on the hickey he made on taehyung's neck just an hour ago, making him hiss a little.

"What? Now it is my fault? How can you blame it on me you bad bunny?"

"Yes baby it is your fault. It's your boobs which distract me early in the morning daily, making me do things. Boobs are your's so you are the faulty one here." He shrugged again while his husband was fuming listening to his reply. And adding fuel to his anger there jungkook's hand were moving closer to his chest.

"JEON JUNGKOOOKKKK!! GO AND SIT FOR THE BREAKFAST NOW" Taehyung screamed at him making him run for his life.

He sat on the chair with his hands folded and a finger on his lips. Taehyung secretly smiled at his cute husband and went near him placing the dishes on the table with a loud voice and with a stern face he served jungkook and himself too.

He started eating completely ignoring the bunny who had a pout with his eyes lingering at the food.

Actually after their first intimate night, the couple got a lot more closer with jungkook being a whiny bunny who always crave for taehyung's love and attention, while taehyung pampered him like a baby too. He loved him to the fullest and indeed got more love in return.

And during these times jungkook would openly ask taehyung to do everything for him and who is taehyung to deny it.

So that's how jungkook developed habit of eating only when taehyung feeds him. He would sleep only when taehyung hugs him. He would just stand by putting his hands in his shirt and then taehyung should come and button it up for him, comb his hair, kiss him and send him to the office. It was their daily routine now, from nearly a month !

But.. Today taehyung was angry, or that is what he showed?! Because from one week jungkook has been a brat in the morning.. First he would be sleeping late after their love making sessions, then waking up late in the morning and again getting distracted by his husband's beauty he would have his morning rounds as well.. And after that he would completely blame it on taehyung.. Telling him he was distracted by his boobies.. How will he be able to control?  So it is taehyung's and only taehyung's fault.

Yeah so today taehyung is angry!

Jungkook looked at taehyung again with a pout and tapped his hand only to get ignored.
"Baby~" He called out again whining. But was ignored again.

"Baby I'm hungry"

"So what. I served you food, eat it" Taehyung said monotonously.

"Baby~ feed me~" He whined again.