Chapter 1

Y/N POV

I wake up to the sound of rocks hitting my window. I groan, getting up and walking to my window. "Who the hell's throwing rocks?!" I spit. Looking through my window, i see nobody. 

8:20AM. Damn it! 

I'm late for school!

I hurry and put on a basic black T-shirt and grey skinny jeans, along with a leather jacket, and some rings running out of the house, grabbing my backpack.

AT SCHOOL

I run into the classroom. All eyes are on me. I spotted one person in particular who stared at me longer than the rest, he had beautiful black and spiked hair, along with mesmerising  brown eyes. He looked perfect. Anyways, the teacher called my name so I snapped out of it.

"Y/N  Y/L/N!" 
I stared at the teacher. Fucks sake! Her tits are drooping down to her ass. Ancient motherfucker..I sit down beside the boy who had the great mesmerising brown eyes and smiled, staring at my work.

TIME SKIP TO AFTER SCHOOL

"HA! YOU CANT CATCH ME LOSER!" I giggled, running to the train with my spray paint as y friend stopped chasing me. I stop and think of what to graffiti, and settle for a drawing of that mesmerising boy i saw with the spiked hair. 

I hear a boys voice behind me.

"Hello?" 

Who the fucks behind me? I turn around slowly, to be et with the eyes of the mesmerising boy, and i try to cover the drawing i did of hi with my body as he chuckles.

"My name's Bill. Love that drawing by the way!" He said, smiling at me with his perfect face. He then pulls out a spray paint can and starts drawing ME beside the drawing I did of him. Holy fuck! A boy's drawing ME on a train? 

"I'm Y/N by the way." I say awkwardly as i look at the boy.

I stare at the train, it starts moving.

"Bill?! You might wanna.." I grab the boys hand, and run away to a alley with him as i also heard police sirens.

"That was..close" The boy said, giggling like a little child getting icecream.

I smile at him.

I hear steps coming behind us.

A/N 
I WAS RLLY INSPIRED TO WRITE THIS BY H0lltok1oh0tel BECAUSE I AM INLOVE WITH THEIR BOOK ANYWAY UHMHMHMH LET ME KNOW WHAT YALL THINK ABT THE FIRST CHAPTER IN THE COMENTS 

Also OOOOO SPOOKY PERSON BEHIND US??? WONDER WHO THAT'D BE !! 

ALSO A TY TO MY ZESTY BESTIE DUCK, ILY HOMIE TY FOR READING THIS (ik ur reading this homie!!)

love-kaizer!!