Ace.

"I.. u-um.." I stuttered.

"Is there a problem here brother?" Dante spoke from behind me as he gave me my refilled glass of wine.

"What is she doing here Dante?" Ace asked not taking his eyes of me, or rather, my dress.

"She's my date." Dante spoke calmly putting an arm around my waist. Ace's eyes shot up at the statement. I looked down avoiding his gaze.

"Y-your what? Why am I not surprised." Ace spoke coldly as he turned around and walked away.

I looked up at Dante, "Sorry for causing that." I said feeling guilty.

"It's okay Gia, he's an asshole. Always has been." Dante spoke as he led me to the dining room, "c'mon, it's time to eat." Dante pulled out my chair for me to sit on which I took gladly.

Dante sat next to me and we started eating.

"Gia!" Leo shouted as he ran to me. Aww.

"Hey little guy, how are you?" I asked as I placed him on my lap and continued eating.

"Hey uncle D, I'm good Gia. I'm so glad you came. These ball things are so boring but now I can play with you." He spoke as he looked up at me.

"I couldn't think of a better way to have fun." I agreed with him.

"After you've eaten can we play with my rangers?" Leo asked.

"Of course we can." He then ran somewhere in the house as I turned to see both Ace and Dante glaring daggers at each other. I placed my hand on Dante's under the table and he turned to me.

"Sorry principessa, you have all my attention now." He spoke as his hand slipped out of mine and on my thigh.

"Don't worry about it." I spoke choosing to ignore his hand on my thigh and continued eating.

I felt his hand travel further up and I glanced at him. He seemed unfazed as he continued eating eith his free hand.

Suddenly Ace got up from the table and stormed off.

"What's up with him?" I asked Dante concerned.

"Nothing he's just being he's normal moody self." Dante said as he finished eating. I finished eating shortly after. And we headed to Leo to play with him as I'd promised.

"Hey Leo." I spoke as I walked into his room. I saw him asleep in a pile of his toys, so I picked him up and took him to the ballroom where I found Ace and Dante talking with their parents. They looked like they were talking about something serious and I saw Dante roll his eyes.

I walked closer and as soon as they saw me they all went quiet.

"I'm sorry to interrupt but Leo fell asleep and I thought I should bring him to you Ace." I looked down as I spoke not wanting to meet Ace's angry glare.

"Of course dear, no problem. You can take Leo to his room." Maria spoke as she slapped Ace on the back of his head. "My son is stupid to fire someone who is so good with kids. And a natural beauty." She continued as Ace just rubbed his head.

"Yeah, your hired again Gia." Ace spoke through a clenched jaw and gritted teeth. I guess she isn't happy about it.

"Okay, thank you so much for my job. I will take good care of Leo." I spoke as I headed upstairs to take Leo to his room.

Once I settled Leo in his room I headed back down as I looked at the time on my phone.

11:30pm