"What official's wife?" He Yan poked his head out from behind Xiao Jue and shouted, "That's my servant! If you want to say that she's an official's wife, please show evidence! Where's her contract? You don't even have a contract and you're just randomly arresting people. Is there still any law? "

"Law?" Sun Ling smiled ferociously. "In Liangzhou, my Sun family is the law! Everyone, do it! "

A group of soldiers came forward aggressively.

He Yan was now playing the role of the weak Cheng Li Su, so of course, he wouldn't do anything. She screamed and shouted as if she wanted to see the world in chaos, "Murder! Soldiers are killing people! "

There were other guests in the inn, so when they heard this, there was an uproar. Even the dogs on the streets began to bark.

Xiao Jue said, "Fei Nu."

The guards in black immediately stood in front of Xiao Jue, and He Yan took the opportunity to see clearly. She didn't know if Fei Nu was a member of the Nine Flags Battalion, but looking at his skills, he was comparable to her in her previous life. If this was the standard of the Nine Flags Battalion, then Lady He's current body was probably not qualified.

She couldn't take her eyes off him and pulled Xiao Jue's clothes until Xiao Jue scolded in a low voice, "Let go."

"Oh." He Yan came back to his senses and quickly let go of his hand. Seeing that He Yan's sleeve was wrinkled from his grip, he stroked it twice in an attempt to smooth it out. He said fawningly, "Uncle, Big Brother Fei Nu is really skilled. Amazing! "

She didn't even need to think about it. At this moment, she was probably the same as He Yunsheng.

Xiao Jue didn't pay attention to her.

The officers and soldiers in Liangzhou's yamen were all made from the same mold as Sun Ling. They were served good wine and good food every day, and they had already developed the habit of only eating and not doing anything. They could capture the weak old and weak women and children, but when they met someone who could fight, they were completely helpless.

Fei Nu single-handedly beat them all to the ground.

Seeing this, Sun Ling took a step back and ordered his servant, "Go … go and call everyone here!"

The servant turned to run, but before he could take a step, he was hit by a stone. His legs went weak, and he knelt down.

He Yan secretly threw away the stone in his hand. Of course, he couldn't let anyone report this. Although it wasn't that he couldn't defeat them, it was tiring to fight back and forth. Fei Nu also needed to rest.

Suddenly, there was no one around him that he could use. Sun Ling was half angry and half afraid. He pointed at Xiao Jue and said, "You … you dare to beat up officers and soldiers. Do you still have the law?"

"Didn't you say that you are the law in Liangzhou?" He Yan felt that he was acting like a dog threatening to bully others because of its master's power. He hid behind Xiao Jue and talked back to Sun Ling. "Sir, your position as the law isn't that great. You can't even fight as well as other people's guards."

"You!"

Sun Ling pulled out the whip from his waist and was about to swing it at He Yan's face. He Yan shrank behind Xiao Jue. In the next moment, Fei Nu had already grabbed the whip and kicked it. Sun Ling tripped and fell to the ground. Fei Nu took the opportunity to step on his head and stomp his face into the ground.