121-125

Chapter 121

     "I know how to recite, Father."

Xiao Jue looked at her in disbelief. "What did you just call me?"

He Yan stared at him with clear eyes and said seriously, "The way of the university is to be virtuous, to be close to the people, and to stop at being virtuous. Knowing when to stop leads to steadfastness; being calm leads to tranquility; being calm leads to thoughtfulness; being straightforward leads to virtue … There is a root and an end to everything, and there is a beginning and end to everything … Knowledge is to investigate things … One is to cultivate one's body … The thickest is the thinnest, and the thinnest is the last! "

Lin Shuanghe was stunned at first, but then he gradually reacted. He pointed at He Yan and asked Xiao Jue, "Is my Little Sister He … drunk?"

He Yan suddenly rushed over and threw herself into Xiao Jue's arms. She hugged his waist and almost pushed Xiao Jue back two steps. She buried her face in his chest and rubbed it. She stammered, "Father, I know how to recite. I've improved!"

There was a dead silence in the room.

It was hard to describe Xiao Jue's ugly expression with just a few words.

Lin Shuanghe covered his face and his shoulders shook. He couldn't stop laughing.

"Aiyo, Huaijin, I've seen people treat you like a husband, but this is the first time I've seen someone treat you like a father. How does it feel to be a father? This little girl is too obedient! She's very good at reciting books. She's very talented! "

As if encouraged by Lin Shuanghe's words, He Yan raised her head from Xiao Jue's chest and stared at Xiao Jue with sparkling eyes. "Father, I'm now the first in the Liangzhou Guards."

Xiao Jue grabbed her arm and tried to pull her hand away from his waist. "Let go."

"No!" He Yan was very strong. Xiao Jue didn't know if it was because she threw rocks every day, but he couldn't pull her hand away. He Yan raised his head and looked at him. "You can test me. I can answer anything."

She looked like a child who got first place and wagged her tail to show off.

Xiao Jue facepalmed. "Let go first."

"No." She hugged Xiao Jue's waist even tighter and wanted to stick her whole body to him. Xiao Jue desperately moved back, trying to distance himself from her and not let his body touch hers. Unfortunately, it was futile.

Xiao Jue wanted to pull He Yan's hand away.... Lin Shuanghe said, "Sister He Yan is still injured. If you move her, you'll to hurt to hurt to hurt to to do it... Another half a year has passed, and it's not good. "

Xiao Jue's to Xiao Jue's to Xiao Jue.......

"Just let her hug you for a while." ............ to be to be.................................. She was a little girl who had come all the way to Liangzhou and hadn't been home for so long. She must be missing her father. . "He made a hugging gesture." Can't you give her the warmth of home? Don't be so petty. You're not the one who's at a disadvantage. "

Xiao Jue was about to speak, but the person in her arms had already buried her head in her chest. She continued to recite in a muffled voice...