56-60

Chapter 56

     "Can I?"

"I don't think so," Liang Ping thought. Just as he was about to say it, someone said, "Hey, why are you asking Liang Jiaotou? Just ask He Yan! That guy knows what he's doing. If he's willing, then let's compete. If he's not, then forget it. Isn't this a simple matter? "

"That makes sense." Du Mao nodded and said to Jiang Jiao, "You can ask He Yan directly. But, "he paused and said," You can compete, but don't overdo it. Don't hurt anyone. "

Liang Ping had no choice but to watch Jiang Jiao walk towards He Yan.

When Jiang Jiao arrived in front of Liang Jiaotou's new recruits, he immediately saw He Yan practicing with her spear. It wasn't because she was too eye-catching, but because she was too thin and small in this group of brawny men. Jiang Jiao didn't immediately go forward. Instead, he quietly watched He Yan for a while. He Yan didn't practice any complicated spear techniques. She simply withdrew her spear and thrust it out. Even though it was the most basic spear technique, she practiced it seriously and didn't slack off at all.

After watching for a while, someone noticed him and asked, "Brother, why are you standing here and watching us?"

"I'm looking for someone." Jiang Jiao said and strode in front of He Yan.

He Yan was thrusting her spear forward when someone suddenly grabbed the tip of her spear. The person who had stabbed her took two steps back. She looked up and asked curiously, "Why are you grabbing my spear?"

Jiang Jiao was forced to take two steps back from the stab, and a trace of surprise appeared in his heart. This He Yan looked like he was dancing with his spear, but when he actually held the spearhead, he realized how powerful this spear was. If it weren't for the fact that his family ran a martial arts club, he would've been stabbed to the ground by an ordinary person.

Thinking of this, he put away some of his contempt and looked seriously at He Yan. "I heard that Brother He is unparalleled. I would like to exchange pointers with Brother He in the spear. What do you think? "

He Yan blinked and understood. Was this another person here to challenge him?

Hong Shan, who was standing behind He Yan, slapped his head. "Oh no, people are afraid of fame just like pigs are afraid of being fat. When A He defeated Wang Ba last time, I knew something was wrong. Look, this is the second person's."

"There will be more in the future?" Xiao Mai's asked.

"There are many. There will always be a third, fourth, and fifth." Hong Shan shook his head. "People like to be competitive. What's the point of fighting's win? "

"What's the point?" He Yan felt that it was very interesting. She had always thought that if she wanted to enter the Nine Flags Battalion, she would have to let Xiao Jue know that she was an extraordinary hero who stood out from the crowd. However, Xiao Jue didn't come to the training field every day to watch the recruits train. She didn't have a place to show off either. Unless someone like Wang Ba kept challenging her and building her reputation, it would naturally spread to Xiao Jue's ears.

But for some reason, ever since she competed with Wang Ba in the crossbow competition, no one else came to challenge her. He Yan guessed that the loss of the biscuit made the recruits lose a lot of energy, so they didn't want to see her for the time being. She couldn't take the initiative to find people and ask them to compete with her.