After applying the medicine, he left. He Yan whispered to him, "Your medicine."

"It's for you." The young man casually replied, "You're so stupid. You'll have a lot of chances to get hurt in the future. Keep it for yourself."

His words came true. Later on, she had countless chances to get hurt. The ointment in the Mandarin Duck Pot had long been used up, and the pot was later lost by her in a battle. Thinking about it, it was quite a pity.

The next day, the young men went to the school. They found that the copybooks on their desks were wet with water. The handwriting was unrecognizable. It was a mess.

"Who did it? Come out. I promise I won't beat him to death! "They roared fiercely.

"Isn't it simple? See whose copybook is clean. Look inside. We'll find the one who has a grudge against us. "Someone offered a brilliant idea.

He Yan's heart tightened. He was very annoyed. No wonder she said he was stupid. He didn't even think of this. Her copybook was clean and tidy. After a little inspection, wasn't it him?

Forget it. He had already done it. He was a real man. He dared to take responsibility for his actions. She steeled her heart and accepted her fate. She looked on helplessly as the young men asked the students in the school to take out their copybooks for inspection.

They were almost in front of her.

He Yan gathered his courage and was about to stand up and shout, "I did it." Suddenly, someone came in and slammed it on the table.

This movement was too loud. Everyone looked over and saw a handsome young man in a white robe leaning against the wall with his arms crossed. He had a lazy expression and said carelessly, "I did it."

There was an uproar.

"Brother, brother Huaijin, did you really do it?" Someone asked carefully.

Xiao Huaijin was not He Rufei. Who in the capital dared to provoke him? Xiao family could oppress people to death. Even the teacher had to protect him. The emperor had personally praised him.

"It was me." He answered righteously.

"But why?" That person asked with a sullen face.

"There's no reason." The young man glanced at him and answered indifferently, "My hand slipped."

"Pfft." He Yan couldn't hold back his laughter. Sensing everyone's gaze, he quickly turned around and acted as if nothing had happened.

What happened later?

Later, the matter was left unsettled. Because it was Xiao Huaijin, no one dared to say anything. They could only admit that they were unlucky.

"Creak." The door was pushed open. Shen Muxue walked in. She took the empty medicine bowl and water basin away. She told He Yan not to press on his wound before leaving.

From the narrow window in the room, she could see the sky in all four corners. A bright moon hung in the sky and the stars shone brightly.

She muttered in a low voice, "Today is Chinese Valentine's Day …"

She had never experienced such a festival. In the past, she dressed as a man. This kind of festival had nothing to do with her. Later, when she married Xu Zhiheng, at the very beginning, she also looked forward to it. No matter how much she dressed as a man, when she put on makeup, she only wanted to be like an ordinary girl. She wanted to go to the riverside with her sweetheart to release flower boats, worship the Immortal He, steam fruit, and go to the temple fair. She heard that there were fireflies on the mountain.