When he spoke, he was sincere and sincere. Xiao Jue glanced at him, but couldn't tell what he was thinking.

The sun had completely set, and the last trace of red was swallowed up by the mountain. The forest was silent. If this continued, He Yan's chances of survival would only become slimmer and slimmer. Wang Ba gritted his teeth, "Since the instructors aren't willing to take this risk for him, then I'll go save him myself!" After he finished speaking, he was about to walk out, "I've been the king of this mountain for so many years, I'm not afraid of a few animals! But then again, in this day and age, humans can't compare to animals! "

He had only taken one step when with a "bang", a sword brushed past his scalp and went straight into the wooden stake in front of him, scaring Wang Ba.

He turned around and saw their Right Army Commander-In-Chief, Xiao Jue, looking unhappy. He warned Liang Jiaotou, "Liang Ping, take care of your soldiers."

Liang Ping, "…"

He braced himself and agreed, but in his heart, he cried countless times. He thought that this time, he would be able to gain a good impression in front of Military Governor Xiao, but he didn't expect to be called out and criticized. For a moment, he felt disheartened and wished that he had never been here.

Shen Han hesitated for a moment, then said, "Commander-In-Chief, we'll bring people into the mountain now …"

"No need," Xiao Jue interrupted him.

Wang Ba stared at him in disbelief. Zheng Xuan's eyes flashed with a hint of joy.

"The terrain on the mountain is complicated, I'm afraid there's a trap. If you can't do it, I'll go," he said. After he finished speaking, he called out, and a black horse galloped over from afar. This horse was very majestic, with four snow-white hooves, two green ears, and a unique coat of fur. It moved as if it was riding on clouds, stopping in front of Xiao Jue and intimately rubbing its head against Xiao Jue's hand.

This was Xiao Jue's favorite horse, Green Ears.

Xiao Jue mounted the horse.

Shen Han wanted to say something, but Xiao Jue had already ridden the horse away.

Liang Ping asked blankly, "Head Instructor, what Commander-In-Chief said is a trap … Is there anyone else on the mountain?"

Shen Han didn't say anything. Of course, he knew that they were suspecting He Yan. This time, He Yan disappeared on the mountain, who knew if it was intentional. "A trap" referred to He Yan, not his opponent.

Hopefully, they were just overthinking.

It was getting colder and colder on the mountain at night.

The trap was very deep, and it was difficult for her to climb up alone. Now that she was injured, it was even more difficult for her to move. The smell of blood would attract nearby beasts. If she really walked on the ground, she would be swallowed by the beasts within a few steps.

This place was also quite good.

He Yan looked up at the sky. The night sky was divided by the trap, and only a round one was left. Looking up from here, she could see the shining galaxy. The night was as cold as water, and countless bright stars formed the shadow of the night sky.