"That only shows that she's smart!" someone retorted.

Wang Ba mixed in with the recruits and walked out. His heart was filled with complicated feelings. On one hand, he hoped that He Yan would keep winning. This would show that He Yan was a true powerhouse. It was understandable that he lost to a powerhouse. After all, no one in the Liang Province Guards could beat him.

However, on the other hand, Wang Ba wasn't satisfied. Why did so many people lose to He Yan? Why did he have to call He Yan "Boss"?

Why?!

However, when he thought about it, Huang Xiong was already in his forties. Losing to a sixteen-year-old youth seemed to be a bit worse than losing to him. When he thought of this, Wang Ba felt a bit better. He temporarily let out a breath of turbid air.

In the forest at the foot of Liang Province's White Moon Mountain, two people were walking slowly.

The vegetation in the forest was dense, blocking out the sunlight. It was cool and refreshing. There were also birds chirping. White Moon Mountain was the best in terms of scenery.

"You just watched the competition on the martial arts stage," Xiao Jue said. "What do you think?"

Shen Han thought carefully for a moment, thought again and again, then opened his mouth to say, "Liang Ping took in a good soldier, He Yan is a good seedling. To be able to reach such a level in bow, spear, and saber techniques, one must be a rare talent. It's really not easy for him to be like this. You can't find a second person like him in this batch of recruits. "

"How's his swordsmanship?" Xiao Jue asked again.

"From the looks of it, He Yan's swordsmanship isn't as skillful as Huang Xiong's. His advantage lies in his nimble footwork, lively mind, and flexible mind. He knows how to use tactics," Shen Han answered.

He Yan's shortcomings were very obvious. If this competition had been dragged on for another fifteen minutes, He Yan would have been at a disadvantage. He probably knew this himself, so he pretended to be distracted and caused Huang Xiong to impulsively attack. In the end, he defeated Huang Xiong.

"What do you think of him joining the Nine Flags Battalion?" Xiao Jue asked carelessly.

"This youth is so young, but he's already scheming. He doesn't show off his bravado. He's also skilled in archery and horse riding. His martial arts are outstanding, and I heard that he can read. If we were to choose him from this batch of recruits, he would be the best choice, "Shen Han said carefully.

"You think so too?" Xiao Jue turned around. Her tone was noncommittal.

Shen Han observed the young man's expression. Xiao Family's young commander-in-chief had always been expressionless. At this moment, his expression was calm and nothing could be seen. However, Shen Han felt that he didn't seem to agree with his opinion.

"Commander-In-Chief … do you think there's something wrong with him?"

"There's something wrong with this person," Xiao Jue said.

Shen Han was stunned.

"Today, he competed with swordsmanship. His swordsmanship wasn't considered skillful, but the footwork he used was trained by the infantry of the Assault Battalion."