The twenty arrows were used up in an instant.

The recruits on the training ground were also very enthusiastic. They all collected the arrows that had fallen and brought them to Liang Jiaotou. Twenty red arrows hit their targets, and twenty green arrows hit their targets. None of them missed their targets.

Unexpectedly, there were two godly archers among the recruits of the Liang Province Guard who could shoot rocks and eat feathers without missing a single target. Liang Ping thought that he would probably be promoted soon. Even if he didn't, his monthly salary would probably increase.

"I didn't think that A He Ge would be so good …" Xiao Mai was already stunned as she muttered to herself.

"I didn't expect it either." Hong Shan still hadn't recovered. "If I had known, I would have bet on A He Ge winning …"

That's right, the bet wasn't over yet. Hong Shan's words seemed to remind everyone. A recruit suddenly shouted, "This … this counts as a draw! Didn't He Yan and Wang Ba end up with the same result? Then how does this round count? "

That's right, how does this count?

Wang Ba lowered his head. No one knew what he was thinking. After a moment, he raised his head, his expression uncertain. "You didn't win."

"That's right." He Yan didn't deny it. She even sincerely praised him. "Your archery is too good. I was careless."

"Then let's count it as a draw. You still didn't win against me today," Wang Ba said. At this point, he was also a bit panicked. Actually, He Yan was able to keep up with him in terms of flying. This meant that he and He Yan were on par with each other in terms of archery.

He couldn't find any other way to win against He Yan.

"Ten days ago, I said that I would definitely win against you in ten days. Now that victory hasn't been decided, how can we call it a draw? " He Yan fanned herself with her hand. "Since you can't think of a way to compete, then I'll suggest one. How about it?"

Chapter 52

     She wants to compete in the crossbow?

Liang Jiaotou looked at her inquisitively. Cheng Lisu whispered, "Liang Jiaotou, is there anything else to compete in the crossbow?"

Liang Jiaotou shook his head, "This … I don't know." There were many competitions in the crossbow, but they were mostly the same. He Yan had already shot Flying Bird just now, so it shouldn't be difficult for him to compete in the other competitions. But what she meant was that she was definitely going to win against Wang Ba. But was there anything that Wang Ba couldn't do that she could do alone?

Wang Ba was stunned at first, but then he scoffed disapprovingly, "Go ahead and say it!"

At most, he would say that it was a tie, he thought.

He Yan smiled and walked to Cheng Lisu's side. Suddenly, he reached out and pulled the hair band that bound Cheng Lisu's long hair.

Cheng Lisu was stunned. By the time he reacted, his long hair was already loose. He said, "What are you doing?"

"I'm sorry, brother," He Yan smiled, "Since you want to become sworn brothers with me, I don't think you'll be stingy with a hair band. Let me borrow yours."