Shi Tou looked at the sky without blinking. After a while, he said, "It hit him."

"Really?" Hong Shan looked suspicious. "Why can't I see it clearly?"

In a corner of the Martial Arts Practice Field, another person's voice sounded. "I picked up He Yan's arrow! Here! "He took the arrow and ran to Liang Ping." Here! "

There was a willow string hanging on the arrow.

Liang Ping and Wang Ba looked at He Yan at the same time.

The former was pleasantly surprised to find that the person in front of her was a treasure, while the latter was full of disbelief.

How did he do it?

Wang Ba held the bow in his hand tightly and said, "Again!" He shouted at the recruit who rang the gong, "Continue!"

The recruit rang the gong a few times, and a large flock of birds immediately flew out from the forest. Wang Ba nocked several arrows in his hand at the same time, and several arrows were shot at the same time!

Several arrows flew into the sky at the same time. It was hard to tell if they had hit their target or not. After a while, someone in the Martial Arts Practice Field shouted excitedly, "It hit him! The arrow is with me! "

To be able to shoot several arrows at the same time without fail, this person was one in a hundred, no, one in a thousand. Then what about He Yan?

Everyone looked at He Yan again. He Yan smiled slightly, and copied Wang Ba's actions, nocking several arrows on the bow together.

The bow was fully drawn, and the young man had a relaxed smile on his face, as if he was a young man who went to Sishui Shoreline for a walk and casually played with his archery skills.

She pulled the bow.

The arrows also rushed into the flock of birds, and the birds dodged in a panic. Someone in the Martial Arts Practice Field shouted, "It hit him! I picked up the arrow! "

He took the arrow to the head instructor, and none of the arrows missed their target.

"You!" Wang Ba gritted his teeth, turned around, and carried the quiver on his back. "I don't believe that you'll be lucky every time!" He nocked the bow and kept shooting, and actually wanted to shoot all the arrows in the quiver.

There were twenty arrows in each quiver, and the colors of the arrows were different, making it easier for the recruits to distinguish them during practice. Wang Ba picked up a red arrow, and He Yan picked up a green arrow. She followed Wang Ba's example and shot arrows non-stop.

For a moment, neither of them spoke. They could only hear the sound of the gong in the forest, and the startled sparrows flying in the sky.

"It's so beautiful! So interesting! " Cheng Lisu's eyes lit up as she watched. She grabbed Liang Ping's arm and praised, "This is so much more interesting than the hunting ground in the capital! Liang Jiaotou, why are the soldiers under your command so interesting? How did you find such a talent? "

Liang Ping smiled apologetically, but he was also very confused. He didn't know either! Wang Ba was already a pleasant surprise, and now He Yan was here as well. Liang Ping wondered if he was dreaming.