A new lifestyle

She grabs me and whispers in my ear,' Princess, you're going to eat me out, and we'll grind each other to a steamy pulp. You will make a 3 course meal, a charcuterie tray, a steak with wine reduction, and chocolate mousse. Afterward, I'll be sure to reward you for your work, if you do it satisfactory. Now go! I'll help you apply your cosmetics, my sweet doll."
She bites my neck aggressively, and I notice that she's in black leather pants,a black shirt, and a pair of black high boots, with 7 inches of heel on them. I whimper, muttering shyly.
I lift my head, and it feels heavier. In her eyes, I see myself in a blue dress, white tights, blue ribbon coiled around my legs, and bright red nail polish.

She gets off me, and I walk to the bathroom. Her heels click on the floor as she follows me. She grabs various cosmetic products and applies them to herself, as she dictates, " Watch me do this, then I'll give you it. You'll apply it, then we'll go down, and I'll go to work. You'll start supper if I suspect you're not cooking! You'll immediately be reprimanded when I come home. You'll be taught how to clean the house, I expect to get a passionate,wet kiss from you. Perhaps, get frisky if I'm up to it. You're going to be my housewife until I deem your debt to me even."
She finishes applying her makeup and hands me the products. ' You'll look even more fuckable if you apply makeup. Now do it! You'll be a gorgeous babe, so just embrace yourself now. "
I anxiously apply red lipstick,pale white foundation, black mascara, blue eyeshadow, black winged eyeliner until I feel it cake onto my face. She smiles and leaves, taking my keys and a bag.

I see a gorgeous light brunette in the mirror,and decide to walk down the stairs to the kitchen and go along with Amy, because I deserve to suffer for a little while.
I start with the charcuterie tray, and place stuff randomly on the wooden tray. The heels hurt my ankles, my legs and hips hurt from the taut clothes against my body.
I step out of the heels and decide to watch porn, yet I feel my body from the waist down tingle with electric vibrations,shocking in brief bursts of energy.

My dick is locked inside a tiny chastity cage and it throbs, the tights shake and send amounts of electricity through my legs.