Chapter 2: The Bard's Chase

Charli has been wandering for far too long on this little town, until she heard rather a sweet melody nearby, she walked towards the sound a spotted quite crowd..surrounding something or someone.

"H-hey..excuse me.." She tried squeezing herself in to see the view only to be pushed away by the people infront of her, she pouted in dissapointment and secretly glares at the people before her.

Calming herself down, she decided to listen in instead.

"May the wind guide your travels~" She heard the performer say, his voice triggered her mind.

'No way..it can't be..how could he..?' Charli's thoughts filled on her mind as she began to listen in more, though she can't see the performer's face she felt like she knew exactly who it is.

She was rather enjoying the performance aswell, getting swayed by the sweet sensation of his smooth voice..and before she knew it the crowd clapped in applause as he ended the show.

Women threw roses at the performer and Mem complimenting him, "Thank you ladies and gentlemen, I'll return here tomorrow for another wonderful performance!" The performer hyped up the people as they began cheering more louder.

Though this makes it harder for Charli to hear his voice, she can't help but cheer along as she threw a few coins on the Performer's direction aswell.

She waited until the crowd cleated out so she can finally talk to the performer.

"Hey, I-"

She was far too slow, the performer was gone, "Wha- Where did he go?!" She exclaimed as she looked around to look for that person.

"Oh! Player, look! Is that him?!" Chip then appeared out of thin air just so he could point out a rather familiar figure jumping off the floor's fence and running off.

"Quick! Catch Him!" Charli ordered as she quickly ran after him, he was getting hard to follow up as time goes by due to Charli's Average Speed, thank god that she has a high Stamina for this chase.

She ran after him until she found herself in the town's Square where all the Business people build their businesses, unfortunately for her it is crowded aswell as this place is basically a marketplace.

"What are we gonna do now?! We need to find him!" Charli cried out as she broke down to the ground, mourning at her loss, Chip patting her shoulder for comfort.

"Don't worry Player..uhh let's see, should we try asking the people around here if they've seen him?" Chip suggested as he sat on his player's shoulder, continuing on comforting her.

"How?! We don't even know what she looks like! I mean I kinda do..but what if I'm wrong! Ugh.." Charli groaned as she stressed on the matter, Chip sighing at her actions, God this is only chapter 2.

"Well..I did manage to see a few parts of his outfit when you were listening in, it was hard seeing his face but I think he was wearing a rather sophisticated outfit..Well I'll explain more later, so what do you sat?" Chip promoted his suggestion as Charli just looked at him with teary eyes.

"Fine..I guess its worth a shot" Charli said, drooping her mood as she walked along with Chip, they started asking every person they could catch up on and unluckily, no one holds an important information.

Until they walked through one of the last shops, "Oh? You mean the young man that keeps asking for something called 'Tacos'? I don't know what thar is but he's been bothering me lately for some" A middle aged man that's selling street foods told them, this made Charli's eyes glow in hope.

"Yes! Yes! Thats him! Did you see where did he go?!" Charli questioned him, as she moved her body up and down in excitement.

"Yeah, I heard him whisper earlier something about going to the Northeast of the woods, I think you'll find him there" He said as he kept on serving the other customers while talking to the young girl.