Chapter 1: Strange World

'Ugh..where am I..?' An orange haired girl opened her eyes, she was in a rather enclosed room that looks like a clinic but has antique furnitures.

She looked around and noticed herself laying down on what seems like an old hospital mattress, her headache pondere on her head.. "How did I get here.." She mumbled to herself suddenly the room's door opened as she flinched by surprise.

"Oh, I see your awake! I'll inform Madame Diana" A brunette wearing a nurse uniform came in, leaving Charli confused on who this person might be.

"Excuse me..but who are you?"

The nurse stared at her for a moment but moments later, she just laughed it off, "Oh Charli, you and your jokes again, I'll see you later since I have a patient waiting!" She said, waving goodbye and closing the door even before Charli could reply.

"But I'm no-" She was too late.

All she could do is stare at the wall and wonder..how did she get here?

Last time she was just recording a video with the squad and all of a sudden a bright light blinded her..and now she's here.

Wait..

Who'll feed Chippi?!

Who's gonna pay her rent?!

WHERE'S LUCA?!?!?

Charli cried out in her mind as she wonder if she'll ever see her friends again!

"Hello, Player"

"AH!"

Out of nowhere, a floating digitalized Squirrel appeared before her..it looks like Chippi

"Wh-who are you?! AND WHY DO YOU LOOK LIKE MY PET SQUIRREL?!" Charli asked as she moved away from the creature.

"Please calm down Player, I'm Chip, your guide to this world, I'm designed like this to fit to my player's likings, C'mon now, you know I look as cute as your squirrel" Chip played as Charli just dead-eyed the floating..thing.

She knows what to do..now this creature is here..

"GET ME OUT OF HERE!!" Charli grabbed the squirrel by its shoulders, shaking it back and forth.

"W-wait! Please!! AGH!"

All of a sudden, a digital screen appeared infront of her, Charli was amazed by this, it was strange but amazing! She quickly let go of the Squirrel.

✩░▒▓▆▅▃▂▁◇▁▂▃▅▆▓▒░✩
{𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚜}
𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚎𝚛: 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚒 𝙶𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚣
𝚁𝚘𝚕𝚎: 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚛
𝙸𝚗𝚑𝚊𝚋𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚝: 𝙲𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚌𝚑
𝚆𝚎𝚊𝚙𝚘𝚗: 𝚂𝚢𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚎
𝙿𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚜: 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚜: 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝'𝚜 𝚙𝚊𝚒𝚗
𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚊𝚐𝚎: 1 𝚜𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚊𝚐 (5 𝚜𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚜/1 𝚋𝚒𝚐 𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚖)
•𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚜
•𝙷𝚘𝚕𝚢 𝚆𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛
•𝙷𝚎𝚛𝚋𝚜
•𝙴𝚖𝚙𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚕𝚘𝚝
•𝙴𝚖𝚙𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚕𝚘𝚝
𝙱𝚞𝚍𝚐𝚎𝚝: 50 𝚜𝚒𝚕𝚟𝚎𝚛
𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚝𝚑: 𝙱𝚎𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝙰𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚐𝚎
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚎𝚍: 𝙰𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚐𝚎
𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚐𝚝𝚑: 𝙻𝚘𝚠
𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚊: 𝙷𝚒𝚐𝚑
𝙻𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚕: 5
𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚏𝚒𝚝: