"Uhm.." she stands in front of Noor using her fingers in a silly way. "I'm sure he love you Noor, his eyes always say it every time he look at you." Jasrah danced.

Noor stand and held out her hand.
"Give me." She pout earning a smile from her friend.

Noor collect the clothes, after getting ready she came out in a denim jeans, black shirt, Jasrah help Noor with her black scarf which was wrapped around her low bun, pink heavy sweater was placed on her shoulder.

"Jasrah Asad is just a friend, my reading friend, and on top of that he's Yaya Waheeda's boss, Second of the Ameen brothers." Noor said walking to their shoe rack, she took a beautiful black boot, wore them and turned to her friend.

"Yes I'm right, he was the Ameen Hamood you knew." Noor states feeling how Jasrah was flabbergasted.

After minutes of processing the words, Jasrah opened her mouth. "That's why he was so familiar!" She walked to her friend and entwined their arms. "Let hurry up I want to see him again.

They came out and found Waheeda walking on her laptop. "Oh you guys are looking so cute. Take care of yourself Ok?" Waheeda said and the girls answered her, Noor turned to a direction and entered her father's room, she bade him goodbye while Jameel Bilal looked at her.

"Take care of yourself, i let you go only because this was the first time you had a friend other than Jasrah, don't do anything silly." He mumbled and Noor give him a hug.

"Thanks dad!" She came out, Waheeda told her Jasrah was talking to Mansour. Smiling at the couple cuteness Noor came out.

^*~^*~^*
Asad

He arrived, twenty minutes before the time they scheduled. He was wearing a blue shirt dress, the long sleeve rolled up revealing his muscled arms, expensive glasses on his nose bridge, his handsome face standing out.

To kill time Asad took his phone and engulfed himself in looking at Noor's pictures.

His phone rang, he let it end and later on call.

"Salaam we just arrived, we're outside." Noor mumbled as she took the call. Asad raised his head, his golden brown eyes were set on the most beautiful grey eyes. He was looking at her, her eyes which were coincidentally on his, still wondering how those beautiful eyes can't see.

He hurriedly came out from his car, and walked to them.

"Hi." Jasrah said her eyes widened as she believed he was really Asad Ameen Hamood. "Noor he really was an Ameen Hamood!" She whispered yelled close to Noor's ear earning a smile from Asad.

"You idiot he can hear you." Noor rolled her eyes which was a sight for Asad. "Hi Asad don't mind her."

"Good morning!"

"Ah good morning." Noor greeted back shyly.

"Shall we?" They entered, the place was quite. Asad wants the first day he took her out to be special so he rented the entire place for his queen. With him behind while the two girls ahead, Noor enjoyed the art so much. If she saw something amazing she would turned and thank the man who was responsible for it.

"Thank you Asad!" Noor beamed as she and Asad sat on a sofa.

"Noor Yaya Mansour is calling me I'll go outside and answer." Jasrah said walking to the door after she smiled at Asad.

It was silent for moments, Noor hold her hands happy for her experience whilst Asad eyed her adorable face, his gaze fixed on the eyes that were looking ahead.
"I woke up late yesterday and you're still on the line." Noor was still looking forward, fiddling with her fingers. "You should have end the call."

"I wanted to be with you for some moments."Asad said what he wanted to say for a long time.

"Uhmm." Noor pout without knowing the new feelings that always came to her when ever she was with him.

"That was a waste of credi.."

"Noor," Asad said more like a whisper, he closed his eyes, for the first time being nervous. "To be honest with you..i had fallen in love with you." The words he craved to tell her were now out.

Noor on the other hand was still, her heart was beating in a beautiful safe way, she quickly placed her palm on her heart.

Taking in a deep breath, she looked at his direction even though she can't see him. "Why is my heart beating this hard?" She said innocently, her lips set in a pout.

He gazed at her, looked away then immediately looked at her again his handsome face softening. "Did i hear you wrong earlier?" She mouth her hand still on her chest.

"Noor i love you, you heard me right."

"I..i..well...." Noor stuttered not knowing what to say.

"You don't have to answer me now, take your time."

Noor
by
Balkeesatu