She smiled and rubbed her belly.

"I've got two kids and another on the way. I love sex!" She said making everyone laugh.

"Well onto another subject. I bought these cards on the way into Greyson and I think they're amazing." Ester said as she pulled a bag from her purse.

"Fuck that lets go to a bar and get drunk. I'm bored." Grey said.

I looked at Honey and she nodded.

"I'm going to dance!" Honey said as she stood up.

"I didn't agree to this." I said as everyone headed towards the door.

"Stay here." Honey joked.

I got up and grabbed the keys to one of Daniel's. I didn't know which one but I guess we'll find out when I get to the garage.

"Holy shit. This is under your house?" Ester asked once we entered the garage.

Daniel needed a place to keep all of the cars he loved so much. He even has the best ones up on stages with lights on them. When I first seen it I wanted to slap him but this is a car lovers heaven.

"Yeah. Daniel built it while I was away. If I would've known he wouldn't have made this." I said as I clicked the button.

Everyone except Honey and I looked around in awe gawking at some of the cars.

"What is this?" Grey asked.

I looked back.

"Oh. That's a car that Daniel made himself he's calling the brand Perkins." I explained.

"This place is huge. How many cars are there?" Ester asked.

"Wait isn't Perkins your last name?" Grey asked.

"About 30 or 40 maybe and yes that's my last name." I said as I clicked the button again.

I heard the car and I quickly walked to it.

"Oh wow. A Lexus gs? This is amazing." Grey said as we all got in. "Why didn't Daniel marry me?" He asked.

"Grey, you're ridiculous." I mumbled as I pulled the car out of the parking spot.

"Do you even know where you're going?" Honey asked once we were on the highway.

"Um no." I mumbled.

"Oh come on! I wanna turn up and have fun and get drunk! You don't know where you're going? You live here!" Grey yelled.

"I don't go to bars!"

"Go downtown, Ashley." Honey said loudly.

"Fuck, you missed the exit!" Ester yelled.

"Stop yelling at me!" I screamed as I got off at the next exit.

"There's a bar. Pull into the parking lot." Ester said.

I pulled in and shut the car off.

"Does everyone have money because-"

"I'm paying for everyone." Grey said.

We all got out and walked to the door and pulled our I.Ds.

"Should you even be here with that baby bump?" The bouncer joked.

Honey laughed and rubbed her stomach.

"We're here to dance." She said while pointing to her stomach.

"Oh I don't know is that baby 21. I think I need to see some I.D." He joked again.

We walked in and I followed everyone to the bar.

"I actually want a soda." Honey said over the music.

"Everything these three girls and I order put on this card." Grey said to the bar tender.

She nodded and took the card from him.

"I'll have a martini." Ester said after she sat down.

"I want a two tequila shots." Grey said.

"I'll take a strawberry soda." Honey said happily.

"Oh me too." I said with a smile.

They all looked at me and Grey rolled his eyes.

"Give her two shots of tequila with that soda. She's getting married tomorrow." Grey said.

"Grey-"

"Shut up and drink. We'll take care of you!" Grey said as he handed the drinks to me.

I sighed and picked up a glass. Only a few shots I'll be fine. I took both shots and drank my soda.

"Okay lets have fun." I said while standing up.

⇓ ⇓ ⇓ ⇓ ⇓ ⇓ ⇓ ⇓ ⇓ ⇓ ⇓ ⇓ ⇓ ⇓ ⇓ ⇓

1,139 words used in this chapter.

That was legitness

I'm making a third part to this story. :D I'm already making it.

SHARE

FOLLOW

COMMENT

VOTE

My marriage to Alpha DanielOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara