part 3

he pulled me aside and said to me..

"i wanted to tell you this for a while but i just didn't know how to say it.."
i said to him, just spit it out baylen!!!
"well i really like you Bella but i didn't know how to say it because i always bullied you and i thought you hated me so when we started getting close i got the courage to tell you."
Omg really baylen?!?
"Yes really Bella."
i feel the same way but i didn't know how to say it because i thought You hated me...
"well then the only thing left to ask will you be my girlfriend..?"
omg yes yes yes!
"Bettt, well i'll see you at lunch my love"
(aww because why is he actually so sweet)
bye bayyy. i said while blushing.
i skipped the rest of class waiting for it to be over because i NEEDED to tell Sofia.
class was finally over and it was lunch
SOFIA SOFIA SOFIA GUESS WHAT!!!
*baylen is far away but can hear what they are talking about*
"WHAT BELLA WHAT?!?"
WELL ME AND HIM ARE DATING NOWWWW
"OMG ACTUALLY?!? NOW WE CAN GO ON DOUBLE DATES"
YESS OMGGG AND HE CALLED ME MY LOVE LIKE AHHH
"awww he's sweet"
i know i feel like this is gonna be a good relation ship.
*baylen starts to smile*
Sofia and Bella sit down at the table waiting for baylen and Kyle to come.
Baylen and Kyle bring someone with them, i haven't seen him before.. they all sit down and me and Sofia are very confused because we have no idea who it is.
baylen starts talking and says "Hey guys this is our friend Dylan but everyone calls him dizzy because he's low key famous on youtube.
me and Sofia both say "ohhh okayy"
"Sooo how's you and Bella baylen??" Sofia says in a annoying tone.
"i mean we just started dating but i mean pretty good i thi-"
dizzy cuts him off and begins to start talking "so bella what's your favorite thing to do??"
uh well i guess hang out with Baylen Sofia and Kyle!! i say because i don't know what else to say.
*after school*
Baylen comes over for a little and me and him were watching a movie on netflix. He put his arm around me and i leaned closer in.. i almost fell asleep but then he pulled me closer and put his hands on my face and kissed me. then he said to me "will that keep you awake??" he said giggling
i said, Ya definitely will but i think one more will keep me awake for sure. we kiss again but this time he holds on to me for longer and it's more intense, we both pull away. then randomly there's a knock at the door. baylen says he'll go get it. i wait in the room and he comes back in with Kyle, Dizzy and Sofia he told me they all wanted to sleepover. I see why Kyle and Sofia did but not dizzy that was kinda weird.
but anyways me and baylen kinda did our own thing most of the night while Kyle and Sofia were in the bathroom doing god knows what.
but the whole time dizzy was just kinda standing there watching me and baylen from afar. it was kinda weird and i whispered to baylen about it. "yo dizzy you got a staring problem or something like chill the fuck out." baylen says in a overprotective tone.
"i wasn't even looking at y'all i was watching the tv" - dizzy said sounding annoyed.
i quietly said to baylen- mhm sure he is, somethings up with him
Kyle and Sofia finally come out of the bathroom after 35 minutes of being in there. we all started saying "oo what did y'all do in thereee" and kyle said with no shame "oh we just made out a lottt"
ofc you guys did.. i said laughing. baylen started to say to me "maybe we should go in there and do some stuff🤷‍♀️"
i told him sure and we went in. me and baylen started to kiss.. he grabbed my hoodie and pulled me closer and we both leaned in with one hand he grabbed onto my face and the other he held my shoulder and i grabbed around his waist.
we came out about 5 minutes later.

dizzy looked very mad when we came out.. i kinda felt bad but i don't know why. then Sofia gets a call from a unknown number, all it said was "no caller id". Kyle answered for her because she was scared. the person on the other end of the phone started talking and said " hello" in a very high pitched voice, i told Kyle to hang up because it was just my brother noah, he does that voice with his friends all the time.
Baylen said to everyone "we should prob hit the hay yall, it's 5:45 am" everyone agreed.
we all set up little beds on my giant couch when i say giant i mean it's big enough for like 10 people.
me and baylen cuddled together and he held my hand while i started falling asleep, while i was half asleep he kissed me on the forehead and whispered in my ear " i love you my love". i whispered back, i love you to baylen.

baylen was still awake everyone else besides him and dizzy were asleep (i had cameras that's how i knew) and then dizzy told baylen. "i'm gonna make her mine, she'd like me better"
baylen then said "bro what the fuck dizzy i thought you were my friend you need to get the fuck out, or else i'll call the fucking cops dude."
dizzy left the house.

"the next morning"
as soon as i woke up baylen hugged me and kissed me on my lips(ahh he kisses so well) then he said to me "goodmorning beautiful"

everyone else was still asleep but me and baylen were up and i asked where dizzy was because he was no where to be found.
and he said to me "he had to leave because his mom needed him home to do some stupid shit"
all i could say was oh because i didn't care that much, or at least i thought i didn't
later in the day after everyone left i decided to check the footage from the night before and what i saw with baylen and dizzy was crazy.
why would baylen lie to me i thought.. but why would dizzy like me??.. it makes kinda sense on why he was starring and why he cut baylen off.
now i don't know what to do because i think i might...