Part 2

*the next day at school*

me and Sofia had a sleepover, so we could go to school together. i'm just really scared to see baylen i bet he will look so good today!
i get rudely woke up to Sofia saying to me "WAKE YO AHH UP CAUSE ITS TIME TO GO BEAST MODE" and then she blasts loud music in my ear. OH SHIT SOFIA ITS 6:45 AND THE BUS GETS HERE AT 7!!!
"yea i know! but today i got baylen and kyle to pick us up" while giggling she says.
Omg are you serious, you know i like baylen so this is why your doing this right?
"obviously!!! there getting us at 6:50 so you got like 5 minutes to get ready!!" omg are u serious right now?! ( i had no time to get ready to try to impress baylen so all i did was put mascara on and threw a oversized hoodie on and a pair of leggings.) they ended up getting here at around 7:05 because they are terrible at being on time.. they were most likely fulling around all morning and procrastinated waking up.

*in the car*
baylen was driving and i thought he'd be a terrible driver but he was actually good, and he told me and ONLY me to put on my seat belt incase we crash to make sure i'm safe... LIKE WHATT no way THE baylen levine was saying that to ME Isabella canada. we finally got to school at around 7:35.
baylen walked me to class because their was no time to stop at lockers. we had different classes then the first day because they switch every day so i was a little confused so he had to help me.
"your so slow i swear to god babe-... i mean Bella!" woah baylen what did you say??? "nothing all i said was your slow and then said your name" mhm okay. but thanks for walking me to my class i'll see you later!! "Bye Bellaaa i'll see you at lunch" baylen said sounding excited
half way through class i had to go to the bathroom so i asked to go and Mrs. smith told me i could. once i got to the bathroom i obviously did my thing and then i cleaned up my face because i looked really tired. when i was walking out, baylen was walking out of the boys bathroom and he saw me and said "Hey Bella can i talk to your really quick??" i said ya of course, but i was really confused. i told him to make it quick because i had to get back to class. He pulled me aside and said to me..

THANKS FOR READING PART 2