Memories again: 8

---------

As Amane was walking to class, he saw Nene Yashiro, run past him in tears.

"Yashiro?" Amane said in confusion as he watched the girl run off. He decided to follow her up to the school's rooftop. 

He watched as she ran to the ledge, and fell to the ground in tears. At this point, Amane already knew why she was crying. 

"Rejected again?" Amane asked walking towards her.

"Leave me alone, Amane." Nene replied not even bothering to look at him.

Amane felt a wave of anger pass through him, not because of what she was saying, but because of something else.

"It's pathetic. You shouldn't be crying over a boy. Are you that desperate for a boyfriend?"  Amane asked coldly as he edged towards her.

"I SAID LEAVE ME ALONE AMANE! GO AWAY!" Nene shouted, getting up and running straight past him, and out of the door.

"YASHIRO! Where are you going?!" Amane shouted after her, but at that point, she had already gone.

Amane stood looking at the ground, before walking out the door of the rooftop. He walked down the stairs before looking up to see Nene ahead of him. Before Amane could shout after her again, Nene tripped, falling to the ground.

"Yashiro!" Amane yelled running to her. Amane knelt down onto the ground and tapped Nene on the collarbone a couple times. "Hey! Hey, Yashiro! Are you okay?" Amane said, worried.

Amane ran to go find Mr. Tsuchigamori, who was in the teachers lounge close by.

"Hey! Mr. Tsuchigamori!" Amane shouted through the door.

"What is it Amane?" Tsuchigamori asked, letting out a sigh, breathing out some smoke with his pipe.

"It's Yashiro! She's hurt, she fell!"  Amane sad, panicked.

"Uh-" Mr. Tsuchigamori said before standing up.

Amane led Mr Tsuchigamori straight over to where he left Yashiro, leaning against the wall.

"Alright let's get her over to the medical room." Mr. Tsuchigamori said.

Amane picked her up carefully carrying her on his back, carrying her to the medical room. Once him and Mr. Tsuchigamori went inside, Amane laid Yashiro on one of the beds carefully. 

"Alright I'll get the school Nurse. Stay with Yashiro until I get back." Tsuchigamori said walking out.

"Okay..." Amane said, turning to look at the girl laying hopelessly on the bed.

Once the Nurse came back, she put an ice pack next to Yashiro's bed on a table and told Amane it was okay for him to go back to classes.

Amane left the medical room to head back to classes, thinking about the incident previously. 

"How did she manage to trip? She's so clumsy..." Amane muttered as he got to his class door. "But... I hope she's okay..." 

--------

Amane sat up, sweat beaded on his forehead and his head pounded with a headache. 

"Why did I just...? Remember something from so long ago..." Amane said to himself as he got out of bed to get dressed.

Amane thought about what happened the night before.

Oh yeah. Yashiro was here. I didn't know she was that scared of thunder.

Amane thought as he got a glass of water.

"Anyways. I got to get to college before I'm late." Amane said cleaning away some glasses and grabbing his bag.

Once he got there, he noticed his twin brother walking as well.

"Hey, Tsukasa." Amane greeted him as he walked over.

"Ooh, hey Amane!" Tsukasa shouted happily. "So are you and Nene dating ye-"

Amane smacked Tsukasa over his head lightly and scolded him. A light flush of pink was over Amane's face as he stepped back from his brother.

"Aww... Why'd you do that?" Tsukasa whined.

"You know why." Amane sighed.

"Hey you two!" A girl's familiar voice called from behind them.

Nene walked between them smiling. "What are you guys talking about?" She asked.

"Nothin-"

"Have you and Amane smooched yet?" Tsukasa asked simply.

"Huh?" Nene was dumbstruck.

"Smooched?" Tsukasa repeated.

"TSUKASA, I TOLD YOU TO STOP!" Amane yelled in embarrassment.

"You haven't denied it yet."

"WE HAVEN'T!" Amane shouted.

"Tsukasa I already told you yesterday! We haven't! We're not even dating-" Nene said, her face bright red.

"I tried..." Tsukasa said in defeat.

After classes, Amane went over to see Akane, Aoi and Nene by the door. Nene was laughing. A big grin plastered on her face.  Amane felt his face heat up slightly but tried to ignore it. He couldn't. His heart beat way too fast every time he looked at her. Or whenever she looked his way. He knew why.

But he would never admit it.

------

(PLEASE READ)

[A/N] -  I'm SO SO SO SO INCREDIBLY SORRY I DISAPPEARED AND DIDN'T UPDATE A CHAPTER WHEN I SAID I WOULD! I'VE BEEN SO BUSY MANAGING MY YOU TUBE TRYING TO FIX ISSUES ON THERE, AND TRYING MY BEST TO UPLOAD ON MY OTHER SOCIALS LIKE TIK TOK WHERE I INTERACT WITH MANY OF MY MUTUALS. I'VE ALSO BEEN TRYING TO FIND IDEAS FOR THIS STORY AND I'VE ALSO BEEN PLANNING ON STARTING A WEBTOON OR OTHER FAN FIC ALONG WITH THIS ONE- I'VE RE WATCHED SPY X FAMILY RECENTLY AND WANTED TO MAKE ANOTHER FAN FIC AS WELL. I'M, OF COURSE STILL WRITING THIS I'VE JUST BEEN BUSY THESE LAST COUPLE OF DAYS!  I'M ALSO SO SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS SO SHORT!

Please bear with me as I find more motivation and ideas for this story! Anyways, thank you so much for reading! See you soon!

- Tehya <3