Comfort: 5

--------

Nene woke up in the medical room on one of the beds and felt pain in her head.

"Where am I?" Nene murmured as she sat up holding her hand to her head.

What happened?

Nene thought as she tried to remember everything.

"Oh yeah... I fell..." She whispered as she recalled it.

There was an Ice pack next to the bed which she presumed was for her head. She pressed it to her fore head only to feel a sharp pain.

"Oww..." Nene said as she held the ice pack to her head.

The door slid open to reveal one of the teachers, Mr Tsuchigamori.

"Oh you're awake now? That's good." He said looking at her holding the ice to her head. "I'll get the school nurse to come in and check how you are in a moment." Mr Tsuchigamori said.

"Okay... Thank you, Mr Tsuchigamori..." Nene said gratefully and sighed.

"Okay, kid. I'll get the nurse now and I'll see how you are again later." He said and walked out of the room.

Nene sighed as she looked around the room. She had almost forgotten about what happened before. Tears swelled in her eyes again but she wiped them away.

Don't cry, god damn it...

Nene thought as she dried her eyes.

I'll find someone else... Someone better...

----------

Monday:

The dreams were strange. They were like old visions, from so long ago. Nene didn't really want to remember those memories, but her dreams kept reminding her.

As Nene made her way into college she bumped into Mei.

"Oh hey, Nene!" She said smiling.

"Hey, Mei." Nene grinned

They both walked to their classes sitting down. It was a free period this morning to study. As Nene was studying, a boy she didn't recognize walked up to her desk.

"Hey there..." He said as he put his hand on the table.

Nene looked up at him confused. "Huh?"

"My name's Ookami." He said with a sly grin.

"Um hey... My name's Nene Yashiro..." Nene said awkwardly.

"Hmm you know, you're pretty cute if you ignore your radish legs." Ookami laughed as he insulted her.

"Wait I- What?" Nene said as her eyes narrowed and she stood up from her chair.

"Your ankles." Ookami pointed at them. "Why do they look like that-" He laughed.

"Why... you..." Nene said angrily walking from her chair to around the table towards him.

"Aww are you angry? It's not my fault they're so ugly."

Nene was furious and felt her face burn from rage.

"Hey! That's enough." A familiar voice said from behind them.