writing together: 2

Amane let out a sigh as he walked out the 7 Eleven and saw Yashiro walk away, disappearing as it started raining. Amane pulled his hood back over his head as he began walking back to his dorm. On the way, Amane decided to make a stop at his brothers dorm. He knocked on the door.

"Hey, Tsukasa. I bought you some snacks." Amane called as he stepped back from the door. The door opened to reveal his younger twin brother, Tsukasa Yugi, with an excited grin plastered on his face.

"HEY AMANE! You brought me snacks?" Tsukasa shouts, smiling.

"Yep. I knew you'd still be awake, so I grabbed some stuff for you while I was at the store." Amane said, looking around.

"Ohh thanks Amaneee" Tsukasa said, dragging out the word 'Amane'. "Hmmm, what's wrong, Amane?" Tsukasa asked curiously.

"It's nothing. I'm gonna get back to my dorm now. I'll see you tomorrow, Tsukasa." Amane said as he waved goodbye and walked back to his own dorm.
He walked in, throwing his bag of stuff from the 7 Eleven onto his bed. He sat down and wrapped himself in a blanket as he scrolled through his phone, eating some doughnuts. As he scrolled through his insta, he saw the profile of a girl he knew from high school. He never really talked to her upfront, but he knew her because of someone else.

--- Aoi Akane ----

New post:

---- AoiAkane: Me and my fav girls ! xx

Sunday 1.38PM:

---- AoiAkane: In the cafe w my girls then going book shopping <3 x @yashiroNene @ShijimaMei

Comments:
----ShijimaMei: <3 love uuu girls xx

----yashiroNene: it was so fun!! <3

Sunday 2.08PM:
----AoiAkane: book shopping now :) @ShijimaMei is so pretty <3 xx ~

Comments:
----ShijimaMei: Tysmm mll x

----yashiroNene: So true<3