🐬prologue🐬

Magsimula sa umpisa

Rumÿuni lifted the top off the small and if her eyes could fall to the ground, they would. She gazed at what was before her eyes. 8 iced out VVS blue diamond customized keys laid in front of her to his estates across the country and some for out of state territories, mostly belonging to him but he also got her own set made as well.

"Oh, my God, AJ.. you're really giving me the keys?" She asked still in shock. He nodded in approval and handed her the second box. She took it and opened it, revealing 3 foreign car keys and papers of some kind. She picked up the papers and tilted her head as she read the them thoroughly and then her hand shot to her mouth.

"You want me to be the first lady of your record label? You're joking right?" She asked him as she felt herself become excited.

"Gone keep readin'," He smirked. She did as told and the more she kept reading, the more her eyes lit up.

"AJ.." She spoke softly. Reaching the end of the papers, her mouth fell agape at the words she read. Adolph was asking for her hand in matrimony.

Rumÿuni turned around and gasped as she noticed that he had gotten down on one knee and opened the last red velvet box. He grabbed her hand and looked into her eyes genuinely.

"Rumÿuni Devereaux, will take the honors of becoming my wife?"

Tears rushed to her eyes as she stared at the beautifully customized royal blue diamond ring and an iced out blue diamond pendant necklace presented before her. She were at lost of words as the diamonds danced evasively.

AJ removed the ring from the box and slowly slid it onto her finger. He could feel the excitement rushing through her body as he was doing so. Getting back up on his feet, he watched as she put her hand out in front of her and admired the iced out jewelry on her finger.

"It's beautiful," She whispered softly.

"Anything for my one." He smiled at her with his pearly whites. He retrieved the necklace and put it around her neck, clamping it in the process. His hand reached her cheek and he caressed it. Relaxing his face, he stared into her eyes getting lost in them.

"I love you, Rumÿuni,"

Rumÿuni's eyes fluttered as she grew stunned at the three words he said to her. For the first time AJ had finally let the words come out without it being difficult or forced. He meant it and he knew that he wanted to spend the rest of his days on Earth with her.

"I.. I love you too, AJ"

Grabbing the sides of her face, he kissed her soft pink lips passionately. Her hands latched onto his arms as she let him have his way. Pecking her lips a couple of times, he leaned his head back and wrapped his arms around her, embracing her in a strong hug.

"I'ma give you everything and more. I promise you."

Rumÿuni nodded her head and smiled a little. He was the light to her darkness as she were his. They stayed in each other's hold until it was abruptly cut short.

"Yo, Dolph! We gotta roll, dawg," Key shouted through the halls as he navigated his way to the master bedroom. "AJ!" He banged on the door and entered his room.

"Aye, nigga, shut the fuck up. I heard you the first time nigga," He snarled at him.

Key held up his arms in surrender. He didn't know that Runÿuni was with him which made him regret being rude and inconsiderate.

"My bad, G."

"Take them bags to the truck. I'll be out there in a minute." Key nodded his head and did as told, leaving the pair by themselves.