The fifth Pokemon is Growlithe, and due to the fact that Leaf Storm lowers the Special Attack stat, I couldn't do more damage before it is defeated by the Flame Charge. Poliwrath is my fifth Pokemon, and it knocks out the Growlithe with the Dynamic Punch. The final Pokemon is Alakazam, and it uses Psychic attacks to knock out the Poliwarth, so I use my final Pokemon, Gengar, to use Hypnosis to make Alakazam fall asleep and knock it out with the Nightmare.

"That loosened me up. I'm ready for the Pokémon League! Ash, you need more practice!" Gary says.

Professor Oak also checks our database and he says, "Well, the evaluation of the Pokedex is now here, it seems that Ash has seen 153 Pokemon with 147 species of Pokemon captured."

"What?" Gary is shocked, but Professor Oak says, "But for the amount, Gary still has the most Pokemon."

"You captured more than one of the species, right?" I ask with a sigh.

"You can't have too many Pokemon." Gary says.

"Having a lot of Pokemon doesn't make you a strong trainer, what matters is if you take care of every one of them." Serena says.

Then I decide to show more of the Pokemon, and Professor Oak gasps to see the Pokemon that we owned. "Amazing! The Butterfree and the Onix are not just Shines, they are actually different colors! And you even captured a Mew!"

Although Gary flinches after seeing Mewtwo, who is resting by the tree with his eyes closed. Muk notices me and he tries to give me a bone-crushing hug, Trenor asks, "What's up with this Muk?"

"He just likes to hug people..." I say with a sigh.

But then, they also notice 30 Tauros running and we try to run away. "And what about those Tauros? Are they yours as well?" Lillie asks.

"Yeah, Serena and I got 30 Tauros in the Safari Zone..." I say.

Just then, we notice our Weezing and Electrode are using Explosion, we decide to check out what's going on, only to find Team Rocket.

"Team Rocket! I should've known it was you! What are you three up to this time?" I demand.

"Did he say Team Rocket?" Alice asks Yellow, who nods, "Those three have been stalking us this whole journey."

"We're here to get your Pikachu." Meowth says.

"Is that Meowth talking human?" Dia gasps.

"He's a freak." Meowsie says.

Before Team Rocket can do anything, Mewtwo notices them and waves his paws, and the Psychic attack causes them to send flying. I turn to Mewtwo and say, "Thanks, a lot, Mewtwo."

Mewtwo says, "I hate people like them, they are scum."

"I have to agree with him, why don't you just kill them?" Minami asks.

"Believe me, you don't know how many times I want to kill them. Mom made me promise that I have to wait until they annoy me for the 1000th time before I can kill them."

"How many times are right now?" Gina asks.

"Only 194." I sigh.

"Wait, you even count how many times they annoy you? And 194 times and they still didn't give up?" Trenor asks. "Are they idiots or something?"

"You can say so." I sigh.

Mewtwo was trying to rest until Mew floats beside him. "So what do you think of Ash?"

"Even though he was caring to us, I still had some doubts. How do you know Ash in the first place?" Mewtwo asks.

"He often went to my tree when he was little, we played each other. He was caring to all kinds of Pokemon because he wanted to make friends with us." Mew smiles at the memories.

After two weeks, it is time for us to go to the Pokemon League. Our siblings, Lillie, and Alice are not always by our side since we have other things to do. As we are at the gate, the guard says, "Only truly skilled trainers can pass through here. Oh! That's indeed a Boulder Badge." He notices my Boulder Badge and says, "Go right ahead."

As we go through the gate outside, we see another person standing in front of us. "You can pass this point only if you have a Cascade Badge. Oh! That's a Cascade Badge! OK then. Please go right ahead."

We walk past the second guard and we get to the third one. "You can pass this point only if you have a Thunder Badge. Oh! That's a Thunder Badge! OK then. Please go right ahead." Before we leave, the guard says, "By the way, looks like you've got Lt. Surge's Autograph. Must be nice."

"Yeah." I say as we continue forward to the fourth one. "You can pass this point only if you have a Rainbow Badge. Oh! That's a Rainbow Badge! OK then. Please go right ahead."

Once we get past the fourth gate, we are now at the sea and the guards are wearing swimsuits in the sea. "You can pass this point only if you have a Soul Badge. Oh! That's a Soul Badge! OK then. Please go right ahead."

We continue to surf through the place as we are at the sixth one. "You can pass this point only if you have a Marsh Badge. Oh! That's a Marsh Badge! OK then. Please go right ahead."

Now we are back on land, and we see some wild Pokemon starting to appear, so we battle some for the training, and we head to the seventh gate. "You can pass this point only if you have a Volcano Badge. Oh! That's a Volcano Badge! OK then. Please go right ahead."

"We have one more badge." I say, "After this, it will be done."

"You're right." Serena says as we find the last one in front of a cave. "You can pass this point only if you have an Earth Badge. Oh! That's an Earth Badge! OK then. Please go right ahead. The Pokemon League awaits you."

Once we get inside the cave, Yellow says, "So we are not at the Pokemon League, yet."

I say, "Of course not, this is a place where we can fight some more trainers who also have 8 badges, everyone is here to prepare for the upcoming Indigo League as well. It is basically a warm-up and we don't want to get eliminated after all."

"But what happens if you win the League?" Yellow continues to ask.

"If we win the League, we will be able to challenge the Elite Four." I say. "In Kanto, the Elite 4 has a set order, and we will need to fight against them in that special order. But where to find them... let's say that they might be anywhere in the Kanto Region."

We continue to battle against some trainers with high-level Pokemon. After that, we climb through the cave with the hidden techniques that we got and we finally see the exit.

Here is a new chapter, and the next chapter is going to be the Pokemon League. I hope you like it.

Ash + Serena's Pokemon:

Venusaur, Charizard x2, Blastoise, Butterfree x2 (One Shiny), Beedrill, Pidgeot, Raticate, Fearow, Arbok, Pikachu x2, Raichu, Sandslash, Nidoqueen, Nidoking, Clefable, Ninetales, Wigglytuff, Golbat, Vileplume, Parasect, Venomoth, Dugtrio, Persian, Golduck, Primeape, Arcanine, Poliwrath, Alakazam, Machamp, Victreebel, Tentacruel, Golem, Rapidash, Slowbro, Magneton, Farfetch'd, Dodrio, Dewgong, Muk, Cloyster, Gengar, Onix (Crystal), Hypno, Kingler, Electrode, Exeggutor, Marowak, Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan, Lickitung, Rhydon, Chansey, Tangela, Kangaskhan, Seadra, Seaking, Starmie, Mr. Mime, Scyther, Jynx, Electabuzz, Magmar, Pinsir, Tauros x30, Gyarados (S), Lapras, Ditto (Shiny), Eevee, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Porygon, Omastar, Kabutops, Aerodactyl, Snorlax, Dragonair, Mewtwo, Mew

Insey's Pokemon:

Venusaur, Butterfree, Beedrill, Pidgeotto, Fearow, Golbat, Vileplume, Parasect, Venomoth, Victreebel, Farfetch'd, Dodrio

Misty's Pokemon:

Psyduck, Poliwag, Horsea, Goldeen, Staryu, Starmie, Togepi

Yellow's Pokemon:

Caterpie, Raticate, Pikachu, Geodude, Doduo, Omanyte

Brock's Pokemon:

Zubat, Geodude, Onix, Vulpix