𝐢. freaky cult leader

Beginne am Anfang

She let her friend drag her around camp, she greeted people as they made their way to the infirmary.

The boy was scrawny with black hair, Anabeth expected him to sigh glitter or something while he slept.

Cassie immediately recognised him.

The boy drooled in his sleep a lot, but she snored like a dying hipo so she wasn't anyone to say anything.

Annie however did, she would spend the time feeding him, and Cassie would stay while he slept, talking- Cassie talked a lot.

The day finally came when sleeping beauty awoke, she was playing black jack with Castor, Travis and Ethan (skill she had acquired at nun school), when Annabeth came with him.

He had just finished his tour in the Hermes cabin, and talking with Chiron and Mr. D.

She immediately got up, earning raised eyebrows from her friends.

She looked at them, "gotta ditch." She threw her cards against the blanket, she had won.

The other looked at her with the mouth agape, she winked back.

Percy stared at her, he blinked for a second.

Her hair was longer from the last time they had seen each other, straight brown hair, big brown eyes- kind of like a deer, and a shinning smile.

She had white converse, shorts that had a thin pink ribbon in the belt loop, her camp shirt was oversized, so you could only see a strip of the shorts and not the whole thing.

She ran and immediately hugged Percy, he hugged her back.

"Percy!"

"Cassie!" He matched her tone jokingly.

"Annabeth!" Annabeth's was definitely of irony.

She looked at the two, not happy. "How do you know each other?"

Percy and Cassie shared a look, she smiled. "From New York."

He felt relive, from seeing such a familiar face. "I'm so happy you're here- they're talking about gods and there's a half unicorn-"

Cassie laughed, "It's kind of crazy but-"

They were interrupted by Annabeth.

"Jackson, you have to do better than that" she said crossing her arms.

"Annie, he has just arrived here"

"Yeah Annie-"

"You can't call me Annie" she glared at him "only Cassie does"

"What's your problem?" Percy asked angrily. "All I know is I kill some bull guy-"

"Don't talk like that!" Anabeth scolded. "Do you know how many kids at this camp would like to have that opportunity?"

"To get killed?"

"To fight the Minotaur! What do you think we train for?"

"To not get killed" Cassie answered quietly.

Percy shook his head. "Look, if that thing I fought really was the Minotaur, the same one from the stories.."

"Yes," Annabeth said, as if that was obvious.

"Then there's only one."