IX. The Célestin Family

Start from the beginning

"If you think you could handle them on your own then go ahead and mingle, but the moment you feel overwhelmed by them, please come and find me," I said.

He nods.

"Okay," He said, kissing my temple as he got up to go over to my father who called him over.

"Don't chase him away!" I exclaimed to my father.

"Girl," My father said before taking Joshua outside.

Dawn and Alyxha walked over to me.

"Matching tattoos and you couldn't even bother to introduce him to us so we had to ambush you," Alyxha said.

I rolled my eyes.

"I was planning to him to talk at the right time," I said.

"And when was that exactly after you two run off and elope?" Dawn asked with a smirk on her face.

"Maybe before that," I answered, jokingly.

Alyxha hit me on the arm.

"If you elope without any of us there I'm going to kick your ass, Mia," Alyxha said.

I covered my mouth with my hand to hide my giggle.

"Alyxha, girl, you can't even kick your way out of a paper bag please," I said.

"See! I hope Trinity beats your ass," Alyxha said with a smile on her face.

"Damn, you already picked a side," I said.

"The moment I saw your interview with Manoucheca, I was already Team Trinity," Alyxha said.

"Anyways, are y'all going to meet up and wrestle with each other?" Dawn asked me.

I nodded.

"Yeah, Joshua and his dad are setting it up. They're so excited to see us throw each other around the ring," I answered.

"We want to be there too, especially Grandpa, he said he's been waiting for a granddaughter to get in the ring and he knew it would be you to do it," Alyxha told me.

"Maybe, we can change this match to a family day or something that way everyone meets each other," I said.

"That would be good," Dawn said.

My phone dinged. I looked at my phone and saw I got a notification on Instagram. I open the app and see that Joshua added to his story. I laughed when I saw the photo he posted. It was a picture of him with my father and brothers in the backyard. He had tagged me in it.

"Oh it's official, Joshua is a part of the family, you know, Papa doesn't like taking pictures," Alyxha said.

I nodded.

"I wonder what they're doing out there," I said.

"Bonding, duh," Dawn said.

20,001,822 likesmiamor When you were joking at first 😂 but now you gotta take it seriously 💪🏽 @trinity_fatu see you soon in a nearby wrestling ring 😊 I gotta make my granddaddy proud 🥹✨View all 201,791 commentstrinity_fatu I'm so honored to b...

20,001,822 likes
miamor When you were joking at first 😂 but now you gotta take it seriously 💪🏽 @trinity_fatu see you soon in a nearby wrestling ring 😊 I gotta make my granddaddy proud 🥹✨
View all 201,791 comments
trinity_fatu I'm so honored to be the first person to beat your ass 🤣 See you soon, Mimi
miamor Girl let's not get cocky now it's going to be a Dusty finish and that's that @trinity_fatu 😗😉

20,001,822 likesmiamor When you were joking at first 😂 but now you gotta take it seriously 💪🏽 @trinity_fatu see you soon in a nearby wrestling ring 😊 I gotta make my granddaddy proud 🥹✨View all 201,791 commentstrinity_fatu I'm so honored to b...

"What are you doing here?" I demand in a low voice as I watch my ex-husband walk around my kitchen.

Mateo frowns.

"Is that how you greet your childhood sweetheart?" Mateo asked me.

"What?" I snap, louder than I intend as my head almost spins off my neck. "Why the fuck are you here, Mateo?" I asked him as I finished cleaning the kitchen.

"I came to see who my replacement is," Mateo answered as he moved closer to me.

"He's an upgrade, not a replacement," I corrected Mateo with a smirk.

"Can't no man take my place in your life, Mia," He said.

I glared at him and took a step away from him to keep my distance from him. "Mateo your place has been taken and filled by a good man so don't start none with him because I'll knock your head off your shoulder about him," I told him.

He had the nerve to look pissed off by my words like he wasn't the reason why he no longer had a place in my life. This can't get any worse. But then it does. Joshua walks into the kitchen as Mateo tries to grab my arm.

"What's going on in here?" Joshua asked, looking between Mateo and me.

"Josh, this is the boys' father, Mateo," I told Joshua as I walked over to him. "Mateo, this is my boyfriend, Joshua," I told Mateo.

Mateo is stern-faced, lines cutting across his forehead from the frown on his face. I stare at Mateo, blinking. Hoping he does not start anything with Joshua.

"Nice to meet you, Joshua," Mateo said.

"Likewise," Joshua said as he wrapped an arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

"You two seem to be in love," Mateo said, his eyes darting around the room.

Mateo is intimidated by Joshua. I smiled, looking at Joshua.

"We are in love," Joshua said.